'China restricts minors to playing just 3 hours of online video games a week starting September 1'

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I don’t even care to argue about firearms anymore.

Mr. Karate II

Edo Express Delivery Guy
First the ban on sissy men, and now these extreme limits on video games? Might as well just put out a blanket ban on fun or anything else that makes life enjoyable.
The China has banned also 'Death Note' and 'Attack On Titan', so, I wouldn't be surprised if they ban something else in the future as well.

10 Anime That Are Actually Banned In China (& Why).

"A bird who has lived in a cage its whole life will think flying is a sickness."
This is one of the best things you've written this year, l transcribe it and put it in my signature with extreme pleasure.

X2pGW2b.gif

You want my opinion. All that, coupled with encouraging people to have three babies now. They're preparing for a war in 20 years. You heard it here first.
I think 20 years might even be a conservative estimate.
Is a world war really feasible nowadays?

As already mentioned by other users here, it must be considered that now almost all the big world powers have at their disposal the nuclear weapons, so, it would be enough a wrong move and we will all die like in the final of 'Devilman' (just like it happened with Černobyl'), but I don't think that not even the Chinese they want to commit suicide and even proceeding with an old-fashioned war, at the end would they really arrive to conclude something useful?