Cleveland busdriver suspended after he CLOCKS unruly female passenger (video)

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
This reminds me of when I was on a bus in San Francisco. This fat overweight black woman had a big tub of KFC and was yelling at the bus driver. One guy was getting off and he said to the woman "way to represent the stereotypes of your people". I'll never forget that lol...

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Announcer: ROUND ONE, FI-

Bus driver: TIGER UPPERCUT!!!! (bitch goes flying in the air and hits the ground)

Announcer: K.O.!!!!

That was a perfect haymaker...great form and the flat meat packing sound was awesome...that bitch had it coming. I also hate to admit that I 100% agree with his statement of "act like a man, get treated like one". Women hiding behind that fact that they have a vagina disgust me. Here's a simple fact, a real woman won't spit on or hit someone. My wife wouldn't...therefore she acts like a lady and deserves to get treated like one.

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
She pretty much got what she deserved. That's a sweet science uppercut right there! The IMPACT of fist to jaw was flawless!

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Bus drivers take so much crap from people it isn't funny. As a lifelong rider of public transportation, I've gotten to know many drivers around town and some of the stories they tell me are beyond belief. I swear people must take stupid pills when they ride the buses and light rail around here. Myself...no matter what type of day I'm having, I always greet the driver when I get on and thank them on the way out.

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
Well, didn't take long for the news to clean her up to be a totally different person on camera and make it like this was almost entirely unprovoked.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Two things made this punch epic:

A) he came out with his arms to the side almost like rope a dope
B) it was a god damn uppercut.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Instead of a suspension they need to put a cigar in his mouth, give him the keys to the city and make him Time's man of the year (considering past Times alum it isn't a stretch).

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
That was fucking nuts!

Holy shit, what a punch. That was like a Mortal Kombat uppercut. Too bad (for them) that both of them are probably fucked.

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
Surprised that they didn't need the Amber Lamps after that uppercut.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
It's really a sad situation, for the bus driver I mean.

The stupid motor-mouthed wench deserved what she got deserved. Even if she deserved it, I wish the driver would have kept his (justified) anger in check.

The SF Shoryuken video edit, holy shit. I tried not to laugh I really did, but holy shit, that made my sides split.

Last edited:

Halfabag

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Don't agree with hitting women......but that was definantly no woman.

May make the stupid idiot think before she opens her mouth.

Superb contact from the uppercut though.:buttrock:

At least he will be able to get a job as a cage fighter if he gets sacked!:lolz:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I'd crack anyone who spits in my face, man or woman. Who knows where her mouth has been. Maybe she just gave her herpes boyfriend a blojob and swallowed and now that shit is on my face.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
I haven't seen an exaggerated uppercut like that since Little Mac def. Tyson. Bravo, sir.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Obviously, we need to see this guy and Epic Beard Man duke it out.

I'm almost serious... think about it: both these guys clearly are going to be in need of money. Put this on pay per view for a tiny amount of money, and watch the bucks roll in.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Obviously, we need to see this guy and Epic Beard Man duke it out.

I'm almost serious... think about it: both these guys clearly are going to be in need of money. Put this on pay per view for a tiny amount of money, and watch the bucks roll in.

set the kickstarter up