CloudGamerX's other stuff on NintendoAge

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
A link to an almost 6 months out of date NintendoAge post? Come on man......

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Why not just list those items for sale here?

Because I did this late at night without thinking. But don't worry, if I have time after work I will just repost it all here.
Plus, I find that I can't do updates to the original post once the thread passes 2 pages here.

A link to an almost 6 months out of date NintendoAge post? Come on man......

Actually, I update it everytime I get more stuff made for sale.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Nice link to some repro's for sale on one of the most douchey forums on the internet.

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Nice link to some repro's for sale on one of the most douchey forums on the internet.

Well I still have an account there, but that doesn't make me a douche. I don't like how it's now full of video game hoarders, but their was a time where the site was actually good. Nowadays, I don't do much there because it's 90% show off my collection and 10% actually interesting topics.

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Well I still have an account there, but that doesn't make me a douche. I don't like how it's now full of video game hoarders, but their was a time where the site was actually good. Nowadays, I don't do much there because it's 90% show off my collection and 10% actually interesting topics.

You've only been there for 2 years. It's been like that for quite some time.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0

Nothing wrong to be a game hoarder.
Just like to own multiple Ferrari, it's alright. Why care what other people say about you :)

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
Nothing wrong to be a game hoarder.
Just like to own multiple Ferrari, it's alright. Why care what other people say about you :)

LOL of course Liquid Hoarder would post this. Also the people who own multiple Ferraris don't live in squalor like most video game hoarders.