CMVS

Mokum

Real Time User Mokum,
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I've recently found a MVS copy of The Last Blade 2 and can't help but thinking about playing it (my fave game evah!). Damn Neo, it's a drug! :D

Is there anyone selling a cheap CMVS (even a 1 slot will do)?

Euros sellers preferred (because of the shipping/customs fees) but I'm open to anything if I find the right deal.

Either PM here or drop me an email (or even reply to this thread if you want).

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
:lolz:

I knew it wouldn't take you long to get back into it... before you know it you'll have a ton of games again... :buttrock:

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I'm currentlying making another CMVS MV-1F, I sold the last one for about 280$ plus $12 for shipping.

Ebay took about $40 bucks from that profit. Any ideas on what you're looking for. I am in the states though.

alphagamer

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I have a 2slot CMVS I could part with, it was a quick and dirty hack job though, nothing fancy.

img0879dp.jpg

RGB Scart, missing battery.

Mokum

Real Time User Mokum,
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Right now I've found a 1 slot for 220 euros plus shipping (here in Italy I mean). It's a very well done job and I'm thinging about getting it.

@wyndcrosser: a bit too pricey, but thanks.
@alphagamer : I've found I'm in love with the 1 slot ones. They're small and fit perfectly where I wanna place it ;)

@Roger: ahah! There are just 4/5 titles I need. Last Blade ones, Viewpoint, the first episode of both AoF and SS and pretty much nothing else. Ah the memories. I've found they're sweeter than bulk buying ;)