Coin Mech Trade?

JoshuaMiller

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I picked up a Konami Windy cab this weekend, and one of the previous owners had swapped out the coin mech so that it now takes quarters.

I was hoping that someone out there would want to trade for their mech that takes 100 yen coins?

My astro takes yen, and I would rather just be able to use the same coins in both machines.

Surly there is another Windy owner who would like to use american money in their cab, I'm sure there are other candy cabs that use the same mech, but I don't know much about it.

It's clean and fully working, would prefer to ship cheap in the US. If anyone's interested, let me know.

FusionITR

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I have a yen coin mech and I'm down for a trade. Does the Windy cab and the New Astro City cab use the same mounting brackets for the coin mech? Mines is out of NAC.

I picked up a Konami Windy cab this weekend, and one of the previous owners had swapped out the coin mech so that it now takes quarters.

I was hoping that someone out there would want to trade for their mech that takes 100 yen coins?

My astro takes yen, and I would rather just be able to use the same coins in both machines.

Surly there is another Windy owner who would like to use american money in their cab, I'm sure there are other candy cabs that use the same mech, but I don't know much about it.

It's clean and fully working, would prefer to ship cheap in the US. If anyone's interested, let me know.

Dilandau

n00b
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yes, it is a standard mech I believe. I used a spare one from my cyberlead. I can double check when I get home. You should be able to remove the actual mech part almost like a cartridge. The microswitch is a seperate piece.

Confirmed, the mechs are interchangeable.

Last edited: