Cinema Ninja!,
dhuQ86B.jpg

:lolz:

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Ahahaha, even the cops throw molotovs over there.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
We really need more former eastern block trash in the EU because we clearly don't have enough already.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
We really need more former eastern block trash in the EU because we clearly don't have enough already.

That fucking sellout Merkel seems to think so, and whys she sending that multimillionaire doof Klistchko to shill for her? Stupid broke ass ukes think that rich ass expat motherfucker can speak for them? lol

Taking a worse deal with the EU to spite Russia is like cutting your own cock off to spite the ex wife.
I hope those dumbasses get their EU membership and cry like bitches when western Europe plunders their resources, sells off their assets and turns their country into an organ donor farm/sexual playground for old smelly pedos from france, belgium, germany etc.

Last edited:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
The only thing they got out of the whole bullshitvik business is the Chernobyl meltdown. They don't have anything to lose.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
i wish i could throw molotov's to scare away the solicitors that regularly knock on my door

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Starscream was there as well, venturing out of his house to get some Popeyes
View attachment 10943

'TIS NOT HE.

In the event of a city-wide spree of protest-fueled violence, Starscream would deck his wife out in riot gear and send her to Popeye's to get some slop for him to devour.

Still disgusted how that fuck tried to act like he was proud of his grotesque moobs.

Last edited:

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
'TIS NOT HE.

In the event of a city-wide spree of protest-fueled violence, Starscream would deck his wife out in riot gear and send her to Popeye's to get some slop for him to devour.

Still disgusted how that fuck tried to act like he was proud of his grotesque moobs.

Didn't he post photos of his wife's boobs and their trip to the beach with their cats?

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Some crazy scenes there and great photos. What a contrast the nice ladies offering sandwiches makes to the chaos and fire surrounding them.

BeefJerky

Tunnel Jew
20 Year Member
6p2uJzh.png

HOSTAGE COP!!!!

I love pictures of riots, gives me a half-chub everytime.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member

Yeah, I especially like the Romanian gypsy "beggars" some of these culture-enrichers robbed my grandma's neighbor (a 90-yo woman) of her purse when she was visiting his husbands grave.
gg EU and the Schengen agreement.