Conan has Marshawn Lynch and Rob Gronkowski playing Mortal Kombat X

Earthquake24

Dodgeball Yakuza
Anybody catch this on Conan? It's pretty funny. It also shows how Beast Mode is just an everyday kind of guy who just doesn't like sports reporters and media, he actually really likes one reporter, Michael Silver mainly because they grew up in the same area. He talks alot during the segment. Gronk is hilarious.:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I saw that at lunch today. The reaction to the fatalities is awesome.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Anybody catch this on Conan? It's pretty funny. It also shows how Beast Mode is just an everyday kind of guy who just doesn't like sports reporters and media, he actually really likes one reporter, Michael Silver mainly because they grew up in the same area. He talks alot during the segment. Gronk is hilarious.:

That still photo on the YT could be their reaction to your sig as well. haha

Gentlegamer

Sakura's Bank Manager
10 Year Member
I haven't played modern Mortal Kombat, my reactions was the same as ML

zgvpzs.gif

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
also hell yeah marshawn is a cool ass dude fuck the haters.

GO HAWKS!

MuppeT

War Room Troll
Man that was some funny stuff right there. New MK doesn't fail to deliver also.

MuppeT

War Room Troll
you guys are trying to fuck with me and i aint falling for it so...

I don't think they are F-ing with you. I myself also would love to hear why MK is a game for people who can't play fighters. Wast time I had the pleasure to watch EVO I wasn't left with such impression.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
That wasn't answering the question.

NIHON NUMBAH WAN, AMELIKA NUMBAH TWO!!! <(~_^)>

There's the answer to your question....no point in him elaborating because he's talking out of his ass.

I played KOF XIII and MK9 at around the same time and both games were straight forward for beginners and they BOTH offered depth/complexity for veterans.

EDIT: If you really wanted to bag on the series with some valid criticism, I would have went after their fuck-awful female character designs before going after the gameplay.

Last edited:

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
EDIT: If you really wanted to bag on the series with some valid criticism, I would have went after their fuck-awful female character designs before going after the gameplay.

Sonya Blade's jaw could chisel a marble statue in MK9.

And I haven't been paying much attention to MKX just because I've got other games & life on the horizon, but seeing those clips... may have to change my mind on that.

Gentlegamer

Sakura's Bank Manager
10 Year Member
Old MK was pretty shallow, but I've heard new MK is really good.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Sonya Blade's jaw could chisel a marble statue in MK9.

And I haven't been paying much attention to MKX just because I've got other games & life on the horizon, but seeing those clips... may have to change my mind on that.

Those bolt-on chest torpedos look fucking ridiculous too....I used to draw women like that when I was 14.

As for MKX, I've been a huge Kung Lao guy from the beginning and I've waited so fucking long for a version of him that utilized some cool hand to hand fighting techniques instead of stupid hat throw/teleport/tornado spin bullshit....

FINALLY as an old geezer, Kungs moveset is getting some dazzling Ip Man style kung-fu to go along with the usual magical shit.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
If you think MKII, UMK3, and MK9 are not real fighters, then you need to learn how to play them.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
you guys are trying to fuck with me and i aint falling for it so...

My apologies if you can't answer a simple, straight open question. If one cannot back their claims with fact or evidence, then one should not be doing the talking.

See. Simple.