Concerning the Metal Gear games that were on both PS3 and the XBox360.

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Which system were they better on? I've read a lot about how many games that were on both platforms tended to be better on the 360. Is this true of the Metal Gear games as well?

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
IIRC, Metal Gear Rising was running slightly better on the 360. It's not really a MGS game though.

Not sure about the Metal Gear HD collection, I always prefered to play the MGS games with a playstation controller so I didn't bother with the 360 version. Eurogamer says that it runs better on the 360 though.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
I always prefered to play the MGS games with a playstation controller so I didn't bother with the 360 version.

So very much this.

Sorry Bio, I also cannot attest to the differences in the systems, I just know that ever since playing MGS2 Subsistence on the og Xbox, and Twin Snakes on GC, I have never enjoyed playing an MGS game without a dualshock controller.

edit: funnily enough though I prefer the 360 controller over the Dualshock for everything else though.

Last edited:

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
virtually no difference between the two, except the 360 version doesn't support pressure sensitive buttons in MGS2 (only useful for doing pull ups and smacking your face into locker doors on accident)
Go crazy man.