Congressman Shirtless Craigslist!!!!!

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
I don't get why the guy resigned, now the stupid fuck as no wife AND no job.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Gawker said the woman, a government employee who asked not to be identified, eventually stopped contacting Mr. Lee after she searched for his name online and discovered that he was lying about his profession and his age.

Probably because of this. Even if he didn't wanted to resign, the party would still ask him to do so, so that they wouldn't suffer as much in the next election.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Christopher Lee? Count Dooku got shirtless pics online!

The fucking woman gets to remain anonymous??? What a fucking BITCH. Seriously, I know he's married and all that, but obviously these hookups are done with a certain privacy that's expected, I mean she wants to remain anonymous still, and he was responding to her ad on craigslist! She could be married as well.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Our politicians get to busk in speedo's on the beach on national TV and your politicians resign over a topless photo? At least he was fit lookin'.

Tony Abbot (aka cunt)

abbottbeach-420x0.jpg

http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/politics/will-abbott-kill-the-curse-of-the-budgie-smuggler-20091202-k53b.html

Marek

Banned
The fucking woman gets to remain anonymous??? What a fucking BITCH. Seriously, I know he's married and all that, but obviously these hookups are done with a certain privacy that's expected, I mean she wants to remain anonymous still, and he was responding to her ad on craigslist! She could be married as well.

You would say that.

@ - Lachlan - its all about context buddy. No one would give a shit if there were speedo pics from a politicians beach holiday, but this dude snapped pix in the bathroom trying to score pussay on the interwebs, see how theres a difference there?

Kim Kaphwan

Member,
20 Year Member
With the picture he took of himself, I thought he was pulling an Eddie Long.