Consolized 2 Slot PCB

Skips

Belnar Institute Student
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I am transitioning all my game consoles to RGB (just got a BVM-20F1U) over from the component setup I have been using forever and decided to sell this 2 slot CMVS.

The system has had a Universe BIOS installed, has been 5 volt modded, had the battery replaced, and had a JROK Video encoder installed (Originally had a CVS287 but I swapped it out for compatibility reasons).

This system was painted by a local auto body shop and looks great. When powered on the CMVS glows blue due to LED's installed up under its shell. Please note that the light is not to bright or distracting while playing, I used my cell phone to take these pictures and it despises white and blue light. It looks heaps better in person.

The system works great however it has some chips in the paint where the screws go and another really tiny one in the front of the shell (friend dropped a controller there when swapping a game cart).

Please note that this system is setup for component out only due to the fact that it originally had a CVS287. When I decided to sell it I placed a JROK inside of it so it would work with a wider array of HDTV's. The capability for S-Video, Composite, and RGB out are all still there but are not connected due to the fact that drilling more holes would mean destroying the paint job.

Included with this system is...

• Consolized Neo-Geo 2 Slot Arcade PCB
  • Universe BIOS 3.1 Already Installed
  • Official Neo-Geo Memory Card (battery still good!)
  • Neo-Geo CD Controller (all contacts cleaned, has nice clicky feel still!)
  • Metal Slug 2 Cartridge and Southtown Shockbox + Insert (Has reproduction label but is not a bootleg)
  • 5 Volt Power Supply
  • Component Video Cables
  • Audio Cables
  • JROK RGB to Component Video Encoder Already Installed

Price: $410 Shipped

Shipping will be done via USPS Priority mail. I will only ship within the continental United States as the box for this will be fairly large and expensive to ship.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
I have interest in the cmvs.

Can you please drop me a line at : oldtimelove . This is gmail. (as I can't still send PMs here) Thanks

Skips

Belnar Institute Student
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Also willing to throw in a controller extension cable at no added cost.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Very nice job Skips. I'm sure it will get scooped quick.

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
man if the forums would have approved my account sooner I would have picked this up. Now im waiting for my encoder to show up from Xian Xi, was shipped yesterday and should see it friday woo!