cool trick for gumball machines

Arcade 14

Overtop Pathfinder
you know markers used in golf for the green? well my friend showed me that these are the same size as quarters and if you break off the little part that goes in the ground that you can pu these in the the gumball machines or any other candy machine that uses a turn-style coin mech. Just thought i would pass that on.

Last edited:

Hecker

Mizuki's Demon
We use washers to pay for parking.

washers.gif

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
Stinky-Dinkins said:
LSD has fucked you. Fucked you right in the brain.

They're trying to eat me!

Or atleast chew me then spit me out!

Or even spit me in foil and wrap me up!

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
::buttroxzezz::

I <3 stealing gum and candy bars and stuff. It reminds me of my young days as an unbridled hoodlum ... :crying:

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
galfordo said:
::buttroxzezz::

I <3 stealing gum and candy bars and stuff. It reminds me of my young days as an unbridled hoodlum ... :crying:

stop spamming, please...

there was no fucking reason for you to post in this thread.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Hecker said:
We use washers to pay for parking.

washers.gif

Damn... that's brilliant.

And to think -- all these years I've been using anal and oral sex to pay for parking... and you're just now telling me I could have been using washers the entire time?!?

I bet I could get a hundred washers for one blow job... that's efficiency ladies and gentlemen.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
DashK said:
stop spamming, please...

there was no fucking reason for you to post in this thread.

Thanks for the suggestion, officer. You may also want to issue citations to the other offenders here. Anyway, I'll take it under advisement.

P.S. Go suck a fuck.

P.P.S. +1

Stinky-Dinkins said:
To be fair there was no reason for anyone to post in this thread.

He's got an unhealthy fascination with me for some reason. :oh_no:

Last edited:

10 Year Member
Arcade 14 said:
You can pu these in the the machinese.

You know what? I'm fucking sick of racists like you. Fucking sick and tired of 'em. Seriously, I've had it up to here... and I'm holding my hand at the top of my head right now, so you know that I know that you know I've had enough.

It's always "Fuck these people for this" or "Fuck those people for that"... and now you come sauntering around the corner like a smarmy little smartass all ready to tell the world how you just pooed on an innocent Machinese person... and that you're proud of it no less!

Fuck. FUCK! How come stupid fucking white people always have to be just like you?!?

10 Year Member
HaohmaruOfWind said:
If you put a quarter in one of those machine sin the restrooms it gives you a balloon.

I thought those were swamp shoes! You know... you put 'em over your shoes when you're frolicking in the wetlands to prevent your feet from soggying up.

Now that I know the truth... boy is my face red!

Hecker

Mizuki's Demon
Stinky-Dinkins said:
Damn... that's brilliant.

And to think -- all these years I've been using anal and oral sex to pay for parking... and you're just now telling me I could have been using washers the entire time?!?

I bet I could get a hundred washers for one blow job... that's efficiency ladies and gentlemen.

Seriously Dinkins. :mr_t: Where was I when you were 7 years old?

Arcade 14

Overtop Pathfinder
machinese was a spelling mistake not on purpose by the way, just fixed it.

Howdoin

, Le BLING-BLING!,
The mp3 got us the RIAA on our asses, the Divx got us the MPAA on our asses and now this... you really want to have the GMOAA (Gumball Machine Operator Association of America) on your ass as well ?

Seriously, I understand that someone you might want to download a film or mp3 to save a few $$$ but $0.25 for a gumball... kids have enough money to get their Ipods and Nike Jordan but can't afford a gumball, you gotta stop kiddin' me.

Arcade 14

Overtop Pathfinder
i was just mentioning something cool my friend showed me the other day, dont get all bent outta shape about it damn. If u dont like it get over it, dont gotta complain about it, just dont read it or just dont do it.

10 Year Member
Arcade 14 said:
i was just mentioning something cool my friend showed me the other day, dont get all bent outta shape about it damn. If u dont like it get over it, dont gotta complain about it, just dont read it or just dont do it.
I'm still pretty upset over the Machinese comment. I could have been 1/4 Machinese. I'm not -- but I could have been.