count your blessings

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
she looks more like a blonde BJORK tbh, very similar
Now you're just trolling. Pics or it's not true. Make sure you are in the photo, holding a newspaper from today, and a KoF98 cart above your head.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
w.. well... well OK..... but only cuz u wont lave me alone. . . . ...

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
Now you're just trolling. Pics or it's not true. Make sure you are in the photo, holding a newspaper from today, and a KoF98 cart above your head.
Miss Hotback 2021 Edition?

Sorry to read about this incident, Sylvie. How many onlookers were in the general vicinity whom could be witnesses in a court case? Hope that your gf recovers quickly.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
misshotback is married and has a 9 year old child now.

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
Damn Sylvie, just now seeing this thread. I'm glad your girlfriend is alright and that it wasn't worse. I hope the guy gets his comeuppance.

Toaster Strudel

back to basics
15 Year Member
how's the situation with the perp going? were you able to file a report and get the dude caught after the cops lied about filing a report?

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
@basic Thanks for checking in buddy! Its nice to know me and my family are still on your mind one week after this heartbreaking event. :)

On Friday, she went to the station with her father and spoke with the sargeant, and he suggested that the event seemed like an LGBT hate crime and wanted it investigated. After some struggle, apparently they moved their ass on filing the report. The piece of shit responding officer gave some excuse that was unacceptable, forget what it was though

I have the driver exchange information card (which they gave her that day as a form of proof for her records) sitting on my coffee table right now.

*waves it seductively in basic's face*