CPS2 from Japan, CPS3 2i, CDs, Darksoft

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I ship typically the day after payment.
I appreciate gift payment!

CPS3 SF3.2 2nd Impact Security Cart (battery 03/12/19) (4 Available) $100 > $80 > $75 shipped
Various CPS3 CDs (might not be original case) $15 shipped
3 SNK Shirts, New/Sealed, Size L $30 shipped

PHOTO ALBUM OF WHAT'S LEFT
https://photos.app.goo.gl/1UFhmuqJ4iJpG9SUA

DDPDOJ PGM Boot $100 shipped SOLD
XvSF $130 SOLD
Marvel vs Capcom $150 SOLD
SSF2 $150 SOLD
Hyper SF2 AE (Conversion) $150 SOLD
(2) Zero $100 SOLD
(2) Zero 3 $160 SOLD
(2) Vampire Savior $150 SOLD
CPS2 A Board $125 SOLD
(5) CPS2 A Board $100 SOLD
SSF2X $250 SOLD
SVC Chaos PCB Version $75 SOLD
Darksoft Security Cart $150 SOLD
Darksoft Security Cart TRADED
Monkey Ball GDROM+IC+Case $50 SOLD
MSHvSF TRADED

Last edited:

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
oldschool you need to clear your pms, this is for you:

I'm a bit of a sega fan boy, but I really think you should get another candy cab to play naomi on. First you want something that supports 31k for optimal Naomi usage. You should also get something that has a 6 button control panel, or easy to find panels. Blast City, Net City, NNC would be my top recommendations.

Once you have the right cab for naomi stuff... you will need additional hardware to make it all work.
Naomi Motherboard & Game
JVS IO
Possibly a Sun PSU

Depending on the game you might need different IO boards. If you want to run analog games like monkey ball you need a sega io. If you just want to run capcom stuff you can probably get away with their jvs io.

For monkey ball specifically you need a gdrom unit and a dimm board to put the game onto. There is some other options here like netbooting, cf, etc. but that's not the same as the real stuff ops used in arcades back then. I like to use the netbooting as a modern convenience to my gaming, but I collect the gd roms and original hardware. And then there's the banana controller panel you need to source, which is getting harder and harder to find.

If you are going to get into naomi I would start with just a base system and a cart game... then work your way up to the more advanced stuff.

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
​BUMP... added pics of what's left for sale. Couple new items too... Some stuff was price dropped as well :D

All CPS2 has had a battery change done now.