Creative suggestion

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
Since we've been all going sub-forum happy lately, I think it'd be a good time to perhaps split, or add on to the Creative section.

One section for general/fan art, one section for graphic design (websites, inserts, etc.), and maybe one section for just anything else that doesn't fit in the other two categories.

How about it?

Last edited:

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
I thought about perhas giving the massively gifted M a subforum, but that would limit people seeing his art even more.

I would rather Suggest that a Mod make a thread with links to all his work in Unrelated, and Sticky it, so a lot more people will see it.

Seriously, more people need to be exposed to M's work.

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
That's silly talk. We might as well just get rid of Creative altogether if that were the case.

And while talented, there are a lot more people that do art than M. I figure some separation is good and will encourage more people to post art and discuss techniques and whatnot. I think some people are turned off on the idea of trying to post art when all they see are threads about inserts.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Uh, in the 50 first threads in Creative, 3 are for Inserts, and the latest one is 13 threads down. :spock:

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
I'd really like for this to stay in Suggestions so if mods could plz ghost DA that'd be great.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
GHOST DA

A subforum just for inserts would be cool.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Tom Wopat said:
I'd really like for this to stay in Suggestions so if mods could plz ghost DA that'd be great.

because I called you out on the absurdity?

Go ahead, tell me how many Insert related threads are in the first 30 threads. Since they are apparently clogging up Creative it should be a really hight number, at least half.

SSS

neo retired
M's work is cool if you like dolls. Not everyone likes dolls, DA. therefore he doesn't get his own forum. If you like his art that much, then foot the bill for setting up his own website.

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
DARK ANDY said:
because I called you out on the absurdity?

Go ahead, tell me how many Insert related threads are in the first 30 threads. Since they are apparently clogging up Creative it should be a really hight number, at least half.

No, because you're being an annoying smartass. I meant that in the sense that there's a lot of stuff that isn't really art related.

And let's just drop it. I'd rather not have this thread go in the War Room.

Last edited:

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Tom Wopat said:
No, because you're being an annoying smartass. I meant that in the sense that there's a lot of stuff that isn't really art related.

Oh really?

I think some people are turned off on the idea of trying to post art when all they see are threads about inserts.

Yes, it's sure hindering them from posting, what with the glut of 3 insert threads in 50 per page.