Cross-stitched pixel-esque art

masamuneGTO

My Bro Aint HeavyHe's just not Wortha Christmas pr
This was given to me as a Christmas gift, hand-made by my girlfriend.

8410625252_e2b1862e67_b.jpg

I thought it would be interesting to see other cross-stitched art people have hanging around.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Oh that's so charming, have you ever seen the pixel art done with those plastic beads?

WupWuh

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I did this one a couple years back. Messed up Rush's ear a bit, but not bad for my first effort.

Normdog

Kula's Diamond
10 Year Member
Those are nice! I've never really tried that type of art. Looks fun.

masamuneGTO

Oh that's so charming, have you ever seen the pixel art done with those plastic beads?

Yeah have have seen the plastic bead pixel art, those would make a neat floor mat in front of a game room.

masamuneGTO

I did this one a couple years back. Messed up Rush's ear a bit, but not bad for my first effort.

WupWuh, nice choice for a composition. Could be straight out of a screenshot of the game!

Ami Tajiri

Over Top Auto Mechanic
I would love to try doing that style of cross-stitching or beading. I'm a big-time lover of pixel art.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
The stitched TMNT are cool, your girlfriend's got skills! I've seen quite a bit of that stitched pixel stuff on DeviantArt, so that's a good place for anyone who's interested in seeing more to look.

Megaman & Rush are great too, WupWuh. I don't see anything wrong with the ear, it looks pretty flawless to me.