Crossed Swords 2 AES/MVS and Rom Thread.

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
I am interested in the roms. I'd like to add it to my hyperspin setup. I wish I could drop $349 for the AES cart, as it would totally rock, I just can't justify now due to a $1400 truck bill.

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
I'm not at all surprised that CS2 is selling out so fast. Such intense quality!

Raz, at one point you said you would release how many AES and MVS copies you created. Do you still plan on doing this?
If you decide for whatever reason that you don't want to I'd be fine with that but I am curious.

One remaining.

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
Yes I will do that still, probably at the same time I put the ROM out there.

Raz

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
Raz, I wouldn't mind if you get to sell more MVS/AES copies, you need to recoup time and work you put in right?

The challenge now is getting those game boards, perhaps Jeff can create brand new board for this aka Knight's Chance.

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
I am actually happy with the way everything has gone to this point and I think I can speak for Jeff and say he is also, I don't think there is a need to use the neobitz boards but at the same time I think it would be interesting to see if we could get the game correctly working on one just from a technical standpoint in relation to sound.

As for the current AES run, it's now sold out, really nice this has happened before Christmas too. Congratulations to everyone who managed to get one, you have an extra parcel coming your way sometime in February all going well.

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Raz, (and Jeff),
Since everything went so smoothly, and you have now seen that there is indeed a healthy enough demand in the community for this kind of a product, could we perhaps revisit the topic of a more perfect (and playable) Zintrick rom set?

You both might be surprised to find a similar demand in the community for that product as well.

Between the both of you, you've already managed to create an 80% complete product; why not just finish it off and make it 95% so the game will actually be enjoyable. (I doubt any other individual or team will get us there as quickly as you could Raz if you chose to make it your project) You have the talent my friend.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Raz, (and Jeff),
Since everything went so smoothly, and you have now seen that there is indeed a healthy enough demand in the community for this kind of a product, could we perhaps revisit the topic of a more perfect (and playable) Zintrick rom set?

You both might be surprised to find a similar demand in the community for that product as well.

Between the both of you, you've already managed to create an 80% complete product; why not just finish it off and make it 95% so the game will actually be enjoyable. (I doubt any other individual or team will get us there as quickly as you could Raz if you chose to make it your project) You have the talent my friend.

Yes!
Please make this dream comes true!!!!!

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
speaking of RAZ projects, did the Zintrick project ever get any further? off topic I know, but supergun started it :)

I am actually happy with the way everything has gone to this point and I think I can speak for Jeff and say he is also, I don't think there is a need to use the neobitz boards but at the same time I think it would be interesting to see if we could get the game correctly working on one just from a technical standpoint in relation to sound.

As for the current AES run, it's now sold out, really nice this has happened before Christmas too. Congratulations to everyone who managed to get one, you have an extra parcel coming your way sometime in February all going well.

Hi raz
What type of board are used for the AES ? sacrifice pcb snk ? or neobitz pcb ?

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Not to spam the thread but if anyone missed out on CS2, I have one available for the same price I bought it for. Just trying to help someone out who may have missed it, never used. Happy holidays!

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
Glad to see it sold so fast! :) Very nice indeed! Congrats to both Raz and Jeff for making this game such a nice little package.

About Zintrick, I do hope that you release that game playable with music one day, (original CD music preferred this time if possible like a NGDevTeam release). If you can't though, please don't use the music from another game like Diggerman was done, I have heard enough damn Gururin to last a lifetime! :D lol

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I think that option will present itself once the rom is released.

The benefits of a second hand market provided by a niche independent hobby. Sometimes it can be read as a real alternative to smug majors with their DLC oligarchy.

aoiddr

Over Top Auto Mechanic
About Zintrick, I do hope that you release that game playable with music one day, (original CD music preferred this time if possible like a NGDevTeam release). If you can't though, please don't use the music from another game like Diggerman was done, I have heard enough damn Gururin to last a lifetime! :D lol

There are a couple of concept videos featuring Zintrick chiptune music in another thread:
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...-screenshots&p=3941034&viewfull=1#post3941034
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...-screenshots&p=3942365&viewfull=1#post3942365
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...-screenshots&p=3955814&viewfull=1#post3955814

Last edited:

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
A quick update to let people know the current situation of this last AES batch. All boards have just about been prepped and the process of building them is to start very shortly.

Raz

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
No sorry. You'll just have to wait for the ROM to be released, then I am sure you can find someone who can make one for you if you still want one.

A quick update to let people know the current situation of this last AES batch. All boards have just about been prepped and the process of building them is to start very shortly.

Raz

Thanks Razoola for the update, really looking to try the game on AES.:glee:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Thanks Razoola for the update, really looking to try the game on AES.:glee:

ONE fookin post... in over 5 years... 6 feedbacks...

...this is not the market forums... but I am so tempted to kill your account atm....

Anything you wanna add in your defence before I go to bed and sleep on it?

xROTx