Crossed Swords 2 AES/MVS and Rom Thread.

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
Will there ever be another AES run, or was the first run the only one that your doing?

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
If we can get the AES parts needed in the right quantity then yes.

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
By the end of the month all going well. I'll let you know more soon.

Raz

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
By the end of the month all going well. I'll let you know more soon.

Raz

Don't worry Raz... i have this covered pal...

September 18th... next year lads... consider this a XYZ type scenario...

xROTx

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,

You've been saying that a LOT recently... you do realise... I like to funster...

One might say... 15 year tag... or straight up ban until Xmas day for you...

xROTx

PS. It's 50/50 atm....

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
You've been saying that a LOT recently... you do realise... I like to funster...

One might say... 15 year tag... or straight up ban until Xmas day for you...

xROTx

PS. It's 50/50 atm....

Oh no!!!!! Dont do it, please :)

Elder

NEST Puppet
There are going to be some truly pissed off people on November 25th. That's when I finally post my review for Crossed Swords 2. It's taken me forever to get this one done, but Raz certainly deserves it. I've been having a blast with this game, and honestly can't wait to see what's next. For those who secured a cart in this second run, enjoy it!

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
There are going to be some truly pissed off people on November 25th. That's when I finally post my review for Crossed Swords 2. It's taken me forever to get this one done, but Raz certainly deserves it. I've been having a blast with this game, and honestly can't wait to see what's next. For those who secured a cart in this second run, enjoy it!

So pumped the game looks awesome.

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
Last I read recently, as of like yesterday or the day before, Jeff said on a FB forum that there will be no second AES run, however, Raz says there will be a second run. So which is it? If both people that are masterminds of the project are disagreeing about a second run, that can't be good news. :P Raz can you clear this up please?

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
I did not say there would be a second run, I said there would be if can get the required parts to do it.

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member

Missed this post earlier. Great stuff Elder, can't wait to read it. As a matter of interest did you compare against the CD version for the review (and give comparisons between them) or is it mainly taking this conversion on face value?

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I did not say there would be a second run, I said there would be if can get the required parts to do it.

Looks like you missed the boat Fakk2. You can take comfort in knowing that there is another valuable cart for you to track down.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Looks like you missed the boat Fakk2. You can take comfort in knowing that there is another valuable cart for you to track down.

Can i ask a dumb question here...

Didn't fakk2 get a fookin CS 2 AES cart and then traded it for a PCB... pink bullets or something...

HENCE... i am asking myself the question... why is he pushing for a second AES run...

More trade bait?

xROTx

PS. I am curious... I do not doubt Fakk2's knowledge... but i sometimes doubt his sense of proprietary....

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Wasn't the ROM supposed to be released this month or was it cancelled?