CvsSNK 2 for PS2 only $14.99 at Fry's :)

Super Porky

Camel Slug
I just read the Fry's ad packed in with the LA Times, and saw they had Capcom vs. SNK 2 for PS2 for only $14.99. Any of you PS2 owners who don't own this game, go buy it NOW.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Maybe I'll pick up a copy so's I can practice and not get so horribly beaten by Zorro the next time we play.

I don't really like it even, but I hate losing that bad.

Zorro and his damn combos envy

<small>[ August 08, 2003, 12:08 PM: Message edited by: neobuyer ]</small>

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Ah frys, full of high quality items at low prices and to top it off, a staff that knows nothing about the products "Which one is the best?" "Oh, the most expensive one." Good times...Good Times

Freakit

Host for Orochi
FRY's might have low prices on video games, but PC-wise they're usually pretty overpriced.
for instance say I find a hard drive at FRY's for like $169.99, I'll be able to find the same one through pricegrabber.com or pricewatch.com for like $110.

also, if you guys are in the area, checkout the FRY's in San Marcos, CA. freakin' huge ass place with Jacob's Ladders in it, big ol' fishtank at the front entrance, the walls inside are painted like underwater scenary and there's these scuba-diver statues at the entrance and gold(not real though) statues of horsefish.

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Freakit:
FRY's might have low prices on video games, but PC-wise they're usually pretty overpriced.
for instance say I find a hard drive at FRY's for like $169.99, I'll be able to find the same one through pricegrabber.com or pricewatch.com for like $110.

also, if you guys are in the area, checkout the FRY's in San Marcos, CA. freakin' huge ass place with Jacob's Ladders in it, big ol' fishtank at the front entrance, the walls inside are painted like underwater scenary and there's these scuba-diver statues at the entrance and gold(not real though) statues of horsefish.
I've been there, its very nice, well on the HDD i got a great deal like a month ago for a 200 gig hdd, ATA 133, 8 meg cache, for $120 with rebates, now thats a deal.

<small>[ August 08, 2003, 12:43 PM: Message edited by: Fox1 ]</small>

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Hmmmm.. I have the X-Box, Gamecube, and Dreamcast version.. I guess I could pick this one up too :D

zorro

Galford's Poppy Trainer
neobuyer:
Maybe I'll pick up a copy so's I can practice and not get so horribly beaten by Zorro the next time we play.

I don't really like it even, but I hate losing that bad.

Zorro and his damn combos envy
You think that's bad you should've seen me face bobak. And if you ever need practice invite me over some time