Dabs. What do I need to buy? How do I do them?

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Ok, for the recreational/medical cannabis crowd:

How do I do dabs?

I have access to crumble, shatter and wax. What's the difference?

What's the best electric tabletop unit for the money? I don't combust my marijuana's.

I want to do all this tomorrow.

Poppy?

Kern don't smoke no more.

Anyone else?

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

How do I do dabs?

What's the best electric tabletop unit for the money? I don't combust my marijuana's.

Poppy?

Anyone else?

download fortnite to dab
*dabs on the haters*

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
source.gif

Feel the wrath of the superdab

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member

How do I do dabs?

Poppy?

Anyone else?

I'm confused about all this as well. I can operate a vape pen and a basic pipe, that's about it.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Dabs are like an extremely potent extract that comes in a couple different forms, think hash x100. You can mix them with herb or use a dedicated dab rig which requires a specific bowl/nail that has to be heated with a butane torch that melts the stuff. Or you can use an electric rig which vaporizes it.

I've never done dabs but know people that quit smoking the traditional way and only dab. It is super potent.

I rarely smoke anymore and usually a single bong hit will fuck me up more than I want. Last time I smoked with my nephew he took about massive 10 bong hits to equal a single dab and that was just a warm up high until he could get home to his usual dabbing setup.

@Tonk that's probably the only way you'll be able to get through the debate without your head exploding.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I got the Puffco Peak.

Just starting out, I got tremendous pain relief from captains cake wax. Strong indica leaning hybrid.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Dabs are like an extremely potent extract that comes in a couple different forms, think hash x100. You can mix them with herb or use a dedicated dab rig which requires a specific bowl/nail that has to be heated with a butane torch that melts the stuff. Or you can use an electric rig which vaporizes it.

I've never done dabs but know people that quit smoking the traditional way and only dab. It is super potent.

I rarely smoke anymore and usually a single bong hit will fuck me up more than I want. Last time I smoked with my nephew he took about massive 10 bong hits to equal a single dab and that was just a warm up high until he could get home to his usual dabbing setup.

@Tonk that's probably the only way you'll be able to get through the debate without your head exploding.

You shouldn't be a pussy anymore and drive up this weekend.