darcotrigger RIPPED ME OFF

Neo Geo MVS

Igniz's Servent
So here's the story. Around January of 2009 I was looking for someone to powder coat my 2-slot, Darci aka "darcotrigger" contacted me and offered to powder coat my 2-slot. I sent two 2 slot covers and one 4 slot to get powder coated. Since I was being offered the job for free I figured I would give him/her more than enough time to powder coat the three covers.

Even though we agreed it would be free I was still going to pay what I felt was a good price after the job was done. The last time I have heard from darcotrigger was August 16, 2010. Here is what he sent me:

Sorry for my late reply, I've been working out of town a lot and don't always have the luxury of wifi.

I finished the black ones a while back and the red ones are all prepped and primed and just need to be sprayed basically.

I intended to finish the red ones and send them back together, but my shop is just a mess right now and I really need to get a few things out of it before spraying anymore paint in it.

Would you like me to ship the black ones to you asap and ship the red ones seperate afterwards? Or all at once ? LMK.

Sorry for the delay - this has been a pretty crazy year for me.

When I received this message I figured since he seemed to be working on the covers I would wait until he finished all three then have them all sent back to me. Now I have been out of the Neo Geo scene for a while due to work and recently was thinking about what ever happened to my covers. Lucky for me I knew better than to send the boards along with the covers.

Since it has been basically a year since I have heard from this person I officially feel like I have been ripped off. I want to warn the community of "DARCOTRIGGER" because I don't want someone else to be ripped off by this person.

Last time they logged in was back in January 2011 and I hope that maybe he comes out of the blue to resolve this issue but I basically don't expect him to.

I will be listing his address in a follow up to this thread tomorrow or the next day so everyone knows not to send anything to his address in Canada.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
That sucks man...

But I can beat that...

Supergoose79 has had my stuffs for over 5 and a half years!

FTW!

xROTx

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
You really waited a year? You should've posted this a lot earlier.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
A fucking year? I would have been on this guy's balls after a month...

Neo Geo MVS

Igniz's Servent
Thanks Tonk, I appreciate your help!

Here is his address:

Darcy Cuthbertson
879 Juniper Ave
Sherwood Park AB T8A 2C8
Canada

EVERYONE BEWARE OF THIS ADDRESS!!!

Last edited:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
No response yet.

But Ill try a different approach.

Sorry this happened man.

He actually offered to do this for me a long time ago.

Thanks Tonk, I appreciate your help!

Here is his address:

Darcy Cuthbertson
879 Juniper Ave
Sherwood Park AB T8A 2C8
Canada

EVERYONE BEWARE OF THIS ADDRESS!!!

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
I had a trade with darcy involving about $400 worth of goods that we shipped at the same time to each other. He seemed like a stand up guy, hopefully this gets resolved.