Deals back on RE2 (Gamecube) New ... only 10

Bluevoodu

Kyokugen's Student
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
$56 shipped priority mail. These are still hitting $66+ + shipping on Ebay.

Contact me if your are interested. Gameexpress doesn't have them anymore.

I have 10 waiting for me. IF you want them... let me know.
IF NOT... don't worry about it :)

†B†V†

Last edited:

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Rating - 100%
247   0   0
Dave,

Good luck on selling these.

Everybody hurry up and buy these from Dave. He's a very freindly and professional member. I have dealt with him a few times in the past (In fact, my Rage Of The Dragons US AES with New/Sealed T-Shirt was in Superb Condition and he sold it to me for a great price.). He ships all items securely and his communication skills are top notch. Do not ..... and I mean DO NOT miss an opportunity to deal with him.

Make sure you visit his online store. I just purchased a Crush Roller UK for the NGPC from him. The new website is very easy to navigate. The new cart system works perfect. As of late, there are not as many great sellers as there used to be.....but rest assured Dave/ Bluevoodu/ Game Addiction are at the top of the list :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: .

** I do not get any kickbacks or discounts for posting this. He has not asked me to post a plug for his business. I feel it is necessary to give credit where credit is due. With all the poor sales and scammers as of late; I feel it is time to start bringing notice to those that are a pleasure to deal with. In fact, I think everyday for the next week or 2 I'll make a positive post for our Great Sellers. I know that alot of the old time members already know who they are... but new members will appreciate knowing who is safe to send their money to.

Phillip

Last edited:

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Bulletnyourass said:
Dave,

Everybody hurry up and buy these from Dave. He's a very freindly and professional member. I have dealt with him a few times in the past (In fact, my Rage Of The Dragons US AES with New/Sealed T-Shirt was in Superb Condition and he sold it to me for a great price.). He ships all items securely and his communication skills are top notch. Do not ..... and I mean DO NOT miss an opportunity to deal with him.

Make sure you visit his online store. I just purchased a Crush Roller UK for the NGPC from him. The new website is very easy to navigate. The new cart system works perfect. As of late, there are not as many great sellers as there used to be.....but rest assured Dave/ Bluevoodu/ Game Addiction are at the top of the list :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: .

** I do not get any kickbacks or discounts for posting this. He has not asked me to post a plug for his business. I feel it is necessary to give credit where credit is due. With all the poor sales and scammers as of late; I feel it is time to start bringing notice to those that are a pleasure to deal with. In fact, I think everyday for the next week or 2 I'll make a positive post for our Great Sellers. I know that alot of the old time members already know who they are... but new members will appreciate knowing who is safe to send their money to.

Phillip

quoted for emphasis. a master of the craft here people. buy these up.

Bluevoodu

Kyokugen's Student
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
TonK said:
ain't that just great.

thank goodness I got rid of what I had in stock last week.

ITs cool when the re-release games... but I really wish they would give a warning.
I am cancelling my order with my supplier unless they drop the price. :oh_no:
man.. I thought I had them cheaper than anyone else because about 5 days ago I sold my last RE 2 @ $82 + shipping (via Ebay).... I figured I was going to give people a better price.

I guessed wrong.

†B†V†

Bluevoodu

Kyokugen's Student
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Bulletnyourass said:
Dave,

Phillip
hey man... thanks a lot for the props :)

I appreciate it man!

Its always a pleasure doing business with you!

Same thing @ DR.

†B†V†

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
Rating - 99.3%
149   1   0
Bluevoodu said:
$62 shipped priority mail. These are still hitting $66+ + shipping on Ebay.

Contact me if your are interested. Gameexpress doesn't have them anymore.

I have 10 waiting for me. IF you want them... let me know.
IF NOT... don't worry about it :)

†B†V†

Do you have any RE2 & RE3 for the Gamecube?. :kekeke:
If so then I'll see if I can find some more games or
game stuff for trade. :kekeke:

Bluevoodu

Kyokugen's Student
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Shawn Carr2o said:
Do you have any RE2 & RE3 for the Gamecube?. :kekeke:
If so then I'll see if I can find some more games or
game stuff for trade. :kekeke:

\Only RE2 for right now :)

BTW.. you have an email your way pretty soon :)

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Looking for any trades? I've been looking for one of these for a while...

Bluevoodu

Kyokugen's Student
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
SonGohan said:
Looking for any trades? I've been looking for one of these for a while...
I'd love to do that, but for these I really need cash.

Is that a possibility?

normally I am up for trades... but on these deal, I need to go straight cash

so far 4/10 are claimed.

thanks,
†B†V†

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
Rating - 99.3%
149   1   0
Bluevoodu said:
I'd love to do that, but for these I really need cash.

Is that a possibility?

normally I am up for trades... but on these deal, I need to go straight cash

so far 4/10 are claimed.

thanks,
†B†V†

Can you hold 1 Brand New copy of RE2 for the Gamecube
because I need another one which my PS1 version of RE2
Has a hard time working on my PS2 System. :kekeke:

How much for 1 Brand New copy of RE2?. :conf: :kekeke:

Last edited:
P

palese

How does this game with less then steller reviews demand this price? Was it a short run?

Bluevoodu

Kyokugen's Student
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
palese said:
How does this game with less then steller reviews demand this price? Was it a short run?
Thats just it... it was a short run... its not hard to find, and people want it.

†B†V†

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Rating - 100%
247   0   0
Dave,

Just wanted to let you know that the Crush Roller NGPC UK arrived to me yesterday. Thanks for the great deal.

Phillip

Bluevoodu

Kyokugen's Student
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Bulletnyourass said:
Dave,

Just wanted to let you know that the Crush Roller NGPC UK arrived to me yesterday. Thanks for the great deal.

Phillip
no problem man :) thank you very much for your support :)

5/10 now gone... contact me if you want a RE2.

†B†V†

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
Rating - 99.3%
149   1   0
Thanks for holding 1 brand new sealed copy
of RE2 for me. :kekeke: :cool:

Bluevoodu is a very honest person to deal
with & I recommend going to Game Addiction
for buying or trading games. :D

Bluevoodu

Kyokugen's Student
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
new price $56 shipped priority.

Good for everyone that ordered and that will order.

5/10 gone... order up if you want one :)

†B†V†