Death Smiles PCB Kit for sale + MVS

OldSchoolGamer

Living teh 'Murican dream
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Hello everyone.

I am going to be selling off all my arcade related items in shifts, one at a time. MVS/Death smiles, than later on i'll be selling my naomi stuff, other PCB's, j-gen and my Egret II cab. I am in need of quite a bit of cash as i have driven myself into a hole over the years/months that i have to resort to selling off my gaming items. I have had a lot of fun with these games over the years(or for as long as I had them) and I hope they end up at homes that will love them as much as I did. Depending on how I am doing after my cab and games are sold, I plan to look at selling a good chunk of my collection of games/consoles I have left.

Pics will come up on request for now(will add em the post as I make them) as I only have my cell phone to take pics and its a hassle to use it to do so as its partly broken.

I would prefer to keep my shipping to the US as I hate filling out customs forms, and it can be more risky(sometimes), but as my items are really niche i'll prob. end up shipping worldwide. Never fear to ask! I can only ship on days I have off from my little job, so try and be patient about that.

As I am going to be moving my stuff in shifts, i am not looking to worry about selling other things until this stuff is at least 50% gone. I have in the past had issues getting overwhelmed in my sales as i have a REALLY hard time with organization and keeping up causing the posts to just die out and usually with a few people left in limbo. I really want to avoid that as selling this stuff is necessary.

I will be getting prices up as soon as I find out what this stuff gets nowadays(I know what I paid is pretty irrelevant with these types of things). I would love reasonable offers or insight on values if anyone would care to share.

As far as payment goes, I can not accept paypal due to my bank account that was connected to it being closed due to a highly negative account, so I am going to just be able to ask for local pick up, or USPS Postal Money Orders, or Concealed Cash(at buyers option).

In relation to MVS carts, if you are concerned about serials on the carts, please ask about specific games before making a deal with me as some games have them, and some have them, removed.

Now that all that business is out of the way, onto what I have for sale:

MVS:

-1 Slot MV-1 PCB in working shape.-There is interest in this on another site. on temp hold.

Games: (SB=ShockBox, I=Insert, and nothing means its loose) English Label games unless otherwise noted

-Kabuki Klash (SB/I)
-Baseball Stars 2(SB/I) Game PCBs are in a japanese games shell. PCB's look legit to me.
-World Heroes
-World Heroes 2
-World Heroes Perfect (JP Label)
-The Last Blade (JP Label)
-The Last Blade 2 (JP Label)
-Fatal Fury 2 (JP label with english name written in red pen)
-Fatal Fury Special (JP label with english name written in red pen)
-The King of Fighters 98 (JP label)
-The King of Fighters 99 (Original label looks ripped and was replaced with a cheap JP label)
-The King of Fighters 2002 (JP label)
-Breakers Revenge
-Blazing Star
-Metal Slug (SB/I)-on temp hold for user on a diff site.
-Metal Slug 2 (SB/I)
-Metal Slug X (SB/I)
-Metal Slug 3 (JP label)

I also have a Death Smiles PCB kit that I would like to sell here as well. I bought this off a user on NG.com a little over a year and a half ago or so. The PCB is very clean and i have tried my best to take care of it as best as I could. I'll take $600+ship on this for now.

Pics of the kit will be posted as soon as I can take them(tuesday seems plauseable).

The kit contains:

-Cave PCB Box with logo
-POP large marquee
-PCB in blue plastic baggie with feet attached
-Washcloth(freebie :P) and bubble wrap clear and pink(not sure if that comes with kits or not)
-Foam pieces for added protection
-Slightly Bent move strip(had to bend it to get it into the kit box)
-Death Smiles Flyer
-Dip Setting Flyer/manual Sheet
-Plastic Baggie feet originally came in

Ok, that is it for now. Let me know if anyone is interested in anything and I will do my best do help make everyone have a successful transaction with me.

Last edited:

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 98%
98   2   0
Fantastic price! Pink bubble wrap came with the kit, the clear didn't :).