Decent Dreamcast Shooters

Bakaneiro

Marked Wolf
HEy !

I want some advices about shooters for DC.... it doesn't matter if it's japanese!
Im going on vacations with my friends and I want to get some good multiplayer games, (any shooters 4-player compatible??that would be great) .

I got IKARUGA(:drool_2: :drool_2: ) about a week ago and it's the only one I have.

Cheers

subcons

I take no official position on the issue.,
GigaWing 2 is four player. It's really kind of a pointless feature though. All it is with that many people playing is reflect, bomb, rinse, repeat. After about ten minutes you're done with it. Flying solo however, it has very solid gameplay mechanics. Excellent shooter.

Other than that, my top picks for DC are:

Mars Matrix
Shikigami no Shiro 2
Zero Gunner 2

And if you want another multiplayer shooter, the versus bliss that is Twinkle Star Sprites can't be beat. Only two players, but switching off with some friends can eat up hours.

Also, you might want to check out Border Down. I don't list it as one of my top picks because I'm personaly not crazy about it. It's a horizontal shooter for one (I tend to go for verts) and the play/scoring mechanics are very deep. I recognize it for what it is and a lot of people love the game. If it sounds interesting to you, keep an eye out for it. It's starting to become a bit more scarce as of late.

Rubber Johnny

Banned
Bangai-O was pretty fun.
Wait, I think it might be one or two player. It's been a while since I've played it.