Dedicated to our hero!

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Uh, maybe I need to be Swedish to understand that. What does it have to do with Neo?

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Sorry guys, I just thought I was posting on a NeoGeo board...

Stupid me.

Last edited:

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
I gave up after about 20 seconds the first time. . . went back and figured you must've known what you were posting.... nice!

What's the story behind that video, tho?

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Heh, please notice I posted it not in 'unrelated', but on a in-topic forum. ;)

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
I gave up after about 20 seconds the first time. . . went back and figured you must've known what you were posting.... nice!

What's the story behind that video, tho?

It's some kind of create-your-own video site that urges people to register for what looks like Ham Radio broadcasting.

Choose image - Upload To Site- Preview - ??? - Share - Profit!

Woo... excitement...

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
It's some kind of create-your-own video site that urges people to register for what looks like Ham Radio broadcasting.

Choose image - Upload To Site- Preview - ??? - Share - Profit!

Woo... excitement...

No registration needed.

And no, my little joke was not supposed to be exciting.

Just simple and fun, considering the subject and the place where I posted it. :)

Edit: Kern, I just laughed my ass off so loud I think the whole building heard me.
That pic was sooooo perfectly fitting the scene I'm still laughing right now.

Last edited:

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
No registration needed.

And no, my little joke was not supposed to be exciting.

Just simple and fun, considering the subject and the place where I posted it. :)

Edit: Kern, I just laughed my ass off so loud I think the whole building heard me.
That pic was sooooo perfectly fitting the scene I'm still laughing right now.

So, what's the deal with paying a broadcasting fee at the end of the video?
With the context of the subtitles, am I correct in assuming that they would have me believe that someone who pays a broadcast fee is more credible than someone who does not pay a broadcast fee?
How does paying a fee and registering make someone a hero, if all the fee really is is a receipt of a government fee?
The people are safe as long as anyone who broadcasts has, at least, gone through a governing organization?
I'm confused as to wither this is supposed to be viral for broadcasting registration or if it's a parody of a similar campaign where you're supposed to just juxtapose any old person's face, completely unrelated to context, for comedic effect.

aria

Former Moderator

I don't get why this site is popular... I found this boring and underwhelming the first time it was posted a few months ago (with Lonesage's face).

It's like the stuff JibJab does, but pretentious. Sweden, we love ya, but stick to making affordable particle board furniture and exporting your women.

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
That's because I custom made it just for you. :cool:

Marks of weakness, marks of woe....

"Thy putt master indeed!"

(but please note a later improvement through ~mirroring~)

FairlanePhantom

Mai's Apprentice
Ha! I just went back and it was Neo Geo man. I'm surprised how well they show the same picture at different angles, including the wallet scene.

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
I remember when someone posted this with a pic of lonesage months and months ago huzzah!