Diablo 3

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Any renewed interest with the major changes coming in 1.04? If you haven't read about all the stuff they're changing head over to Blizzard's website. There is a new leveling system post level 60 that will allow you to increase your stats and magic find % permanently.

I finally took my main character today and beat Hell with a friend. Did some Ponies as well, hilarious level. So now I've finally got a character on Inferno some 3 months after the game shipped.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Saw that, pretty dumb on the part of all parties involved. When does Torchlight 2 come out?

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Any renewed interest with the major changes coming in 1.04? If you haven't read about all the stuff they're changing head over to Blizzard's website. There is a new leveling system post level 60 that will allow you to increase your stats and magic find % permanently.

Yes, these changes in 1.0.4 sound to be enough to get me back in again.

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Yeah, haven't played in what seems like at least a couple of months..I'm only in Hell (act 2 or 3) with a Monk and it was stupid difficult being melee and getting swarmed by elites. Graveyard zerg is not the way I envisioned playing the game..With the changes, I'll most likely definitely give it another shot..

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
Yeah I would have been excited about this a couple months ago, but I just have no desire to go back to D3. I'm starting to lose interest in TL2 as well due to the chronic delays. This happens to me whenever a game is announced too early. Guild Wars 2 is another prime example. I cared 3 years ago. Now I'm just "meh" on the whole release this weekend.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Well I made it to Paragon level 1, hurray!

Inferno isn't as bad as I thought it would be, I steel feel underpowered somewhat and I've ran in to some real queer mobs with my friend, but we're doing okay. Probably helps that the only inferno we've ever played is the 1.04 inferno. My Monk is waaay more powerful than before.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I've been waiting on Torchlight II also. Even though Torchlight 1 doesn't have multiplayer i'm liking it much more. Torchlight II is coming summer 2012. It's second in line on the Steam coming soon list. If anyone wants to do co-op when it comes out i'm jforrest1980 on Steam.

Last edited:

cannonball

15 Year Member
I've been waiting on Torchlight II also. Even though Torchlight 1 doesn't have multiplayer i'm liking it much more. Torchlight II is coming summer 2012. It's second in line on the Steam coming soon list. If anyone wants to do co-op when it comes out i'm jforrest1980 on Steam.

They haven't even been able to come up with a release date in the last 3 months. It's been "coming summer 2012" since spring. I wouldn't hold your breath. What's funnier is I know a bunch of people that actually pre-bought the game for some reason months ago. I didn't understand why...still don't.

Gozer

Armored Scrum Object
Runic said they are going to announce the release date for Torchlight 2 on the 31st at EDIT: PAX Prime

Anyone else here get the HDD asset stutter bug in Diablo 3? I purchased Diablo 3 on release and actually stopped playing in act 2 (normal) until the issue got fixed. I may have done this in vain.

Last edited:

cannonball

15 Year Member
Runic said they are going to announce the release date for Torchlight 2 on the 31st at EDIT: PAX Prime

That's pretty sad when they need to set a release date for announcing the release date. If the release is any time past September I'll probably not bother with it. The more I play Path of Exile the less I care about TL 2 or D3.

Gozer

Armored Scrum Object
The multiple release projections for TL2 was starting to become comically pathetic. I'm hoping Runic has a sense of humor about the release and announces it being released September 1st.

I had a blast with POE the last couple of open beta weekends. Really looking forward to the final release. Is that going to be soon?

cannonball

15 Year Member
The multiple release projections for TL2 was starting to become comically pathetic. I'm hoping Runic has a sense of humor about the release and announces it being released September 1st.

I had a blast with POE the last couple of open beta weekends. Really looking forward to the final release. Is that going to be soon?

Yeah hopefully it will be within a week of their announcement.

I'm not sure when PoE is going to be released. I ended up paying $10 a while back to play it right away, but it has gone through some big changes recently so they may still be a little ways off. The passive tree specifically was recently reorganized.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Reached Paragon level 14. I found 4 legendary items in act 3 inferno yesterday and 2 more today. The rares still suck, but at least some legendaries are dropping. Using the sprint/whirlwind build to mow everything down with my barb. I started a monk and wizard both at level 35ish, still trying to decide on which to level to 60, I am kind of liking the Wizard at the moment.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
FYI, they just announced that Torchlight2 hits September 20

lol wut?

That's like 2 days after Borderlands 2 drops.

Wont be purchasing Torchlight 2 until it's on sale on steam next year.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Just sold a crossbow in the gold auction house for 1 million gold.

Awesome, probably could have got more gold but whatever - I like the auction house but I don't really follow the in game market much.

Time for me to get some better gear. I'm on Act 2 Inferno and boy is that a jump in difficulty from Act 1 Inferno.

GUGFA

n00b
Dropped this shit. Sadly what Activision idiots ruined such epic company. RIP Blizzard :(

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I'm still completely addicted to this game. 1.0.4 has just upped the ante for me even more. I'm about to ding Paragon lvl 9 but because I don't have any MF gear really, I'm still not benefiting from the 5 nef buffs.

That said I did find Immortal King's belt (legacy) a few months ago that I sold for 25 mil. After borrowing gold from a friend i was able to purchase a four piece Natalya's Wrath, gaining the +2 discipline per second buff that is now highly sought after for Demon Hunters. I think what I paid initially for the ring has now doubled in price.

Seriously awesome and addictive game, just the way I had hoped it would be - screw the haters.

F4U57 #6229

Last edited:

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Man. You guys have this sounding fun as hell. I played D1. Never played D2. I have a Mid 2011 Mac Mini Lion Server. I just need to get me an optical drive for it and I may pick this up and join you guys.

Phillip

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Just download the game. You don't need a disc drive.

1.04 has reinvigorated my interest in the game as well, plus a new friend started playing so I rolled a new barbarian with him and another friend created a new DH.