Did you buy Darksiders? Want to know what that secret code was for?

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
Well, here it is: http://ow.ly/16RX9

Still hanging onto that mystery code? Good, because this is what you're getting:

* A digital Hellbook disc featuring Darksiders art, videos, and other awesome stuff!
* A free copy of Red Faction: Guerrilla, a third person shooter featuring fully destructible environments... on Mars! To learn more about RF:G, go here.
o Click here to receive the 360 version.
o Click here to receive the PS3 version.

Once you click on which version you want, enter your Promo Code and click "Apply."

This offer is only available to US residents and ends March 7, 2010. Shipping and handling not included.
Thats pretty goddamned sweet.

Deuce

Death Before Dishonesty, Logic Above All,
A free* game is pretty sweet...

*plus shipping

Last edited:

matrimelee

Hardened Shock Trooper
I actually went through the checkout. Yes, you pay $4.99 shipping. I already have the Xbox 360 and PC versions of Red Faction Guerrilla, so I went with the PS3 version. So I guess in a few days, I'll have all three versions.

You also get a "download" button for the art book, which humorously the file won't open.

Last edited:

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Game is down to $40 at Gamestop new. Haven't picked it up as I'm still busy with Bayonetta, but it's not a bad price.

matrimelee

Hardened Shock Trooper
Game is down to $40 at Gamestop new. Haven't picked it up as I'm still busy with Bayonetta, but it's not a bad price.

I enjoy the multiplayer on RFG, but it seems to take forever to get a game going. No one was playing, even when it first released.

Soniku

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
I just bought the game yesterday from Gamestop. It comes with a $10 coupon code for future purchases and if you use FEB10OFF when you checkout, you get an extra $5 off the game.

Did this code come with all copies of the game or only pre-orders? I kinda want Red Faction, so this is friggin awesome if it'll come with my copy.

Soniku

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
Oh crap wait, isn't this the game that only had the code in random packages?