Does this site crash a lot on your iPad?

My iPad Air crashed on everything until the last major iOS update. Now it's solid as a rock on this site or any other.

Weird. Mines crashes every now and then usually when I go to a thread with a lot of pictures especially in the sigs.

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
I'm still on a iPhone 4 and haven't had any issues yet - not sure about threads with videos embedded.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I've got an iPhone 4, latest iOS update and if the thread is has embedded vids or is pic heavy the down it goes for me.

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Weird. Mines crashes every now and then usually when I go to a thread with a lot of pictures especially in the sigs.

Same for my iPad also.

For quite a while there I could not navigate to some threads, especially war room ones, without the browser shutting down completely.

It does not happen too much anymore.

Gog

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Don't know if it's my iPad or what but the site crashes a lot more then I expect.

+1 this! I'm on an iPad running 7.04 and it crashes all the freaking time! For some reason this is the only forum it happens on, but it happens frequently.

This is my favourite forum too...

I'm sure I'm probably preaching to idiots, but if the sigs cause a problem for you, consider turning them off.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
iPhone 4s/latest iOS, no problems.

Gog

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I'm sure I'm probably preaching to idiots, but if the sigs cause a problem for you, consider turning them off.

But the sigs are half the appeal. I wouldn't want to switch them off for ViceMikey/El Marcion Loco's constantly amusing updates alone.

Gog

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I turned off sigs. It made no difference :(

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
The randomness of the crashes led me to think that sigs weren't the issue. Maybe chalk this one down to wifi/cellular dropouts?

For reference, the peak of my problems occurred in September to November last year.

Shawn

snkusa.com
I own an old 3rd gen ipod that I use daily, don't have any other itoys. Blackberry phone works without glitch on forums for me, though the best browsing is always going to be from a desktop. Sounds like an iPad problem.