Does Turfmasters MVS have the extra course like the CD?

exomagnus

n00b
Just wondering if the MVS(and I guess the home cart would be the same) turfmasters has the hidden 5th Course on it like the Neo Cd version?
thanks!

candycab

Vice's Love Slave
I dont think it does. Is there a specific way to make this course appear ? or is it the menu with all the other courses ? I have Neo Turf in MVS format and all I get is the standard 4 courses.

If this is hidden and you need to input some type of code or move let me know what it is and I will try it and see if it works :D

kobylka68

Basara's Blade Keeper
I don't think it does. SNK added some extra stuff to the early neo geo cd games to try and encourage people to buy them. Exclusive titles were even released like Puzzle Bobble. It was all a marketing ploy to get the neo geo cd into the mass market.

<small>[ July 30, 2003, 02:31 AM: Message edited by: kobylka68 ]</small>

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
this is one cd version way better. I find the coin slot=credit mechanism on the mvs/AES version tiresome.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
kobylka68:
[...] It was all a marketing ploy to get the neo geo cd into the mass market.
That, and it showcased the data storage capabilities of the new format. CD space is cheap, ROM space not.

exomagnus

n00b
Thanks for the info, and I guess there is no create a player option to keep track of trophies and your handicap? Oh well and I thought I could safely pack the NeoCD away for all time.

Cole

Kin Cle, ,
n/m, found it!

<small>[ August 01, 2003, 07:42 PM: Message edited by: Cole ]</small>