Dougdesensi Rocks!

shir0

Later, Gumm0
Just felt like saying thanks for the Last Blades, everything
was in good order and very fast shipping as well.

A good guy all around, buy from him with confidence.

Later

shir0

The BEAST3

Dodgeball Yakuza
Yeah right, good member I don't think so. Sorry shiro, no disrespect to your post, but that bitch traded me a fucked up supergun that I think never worked at all! The guy made a killer deal off me, but that's OK. It seems like now he is starting to log on to neo-geo.com quite often. Doug is a fucken scammer and cares about no one. But hey, this is my opinion, if you feel that he is a good member, then that's cool. Personally, I will never deal with him again.

shir0

Later, Gumm0
Sorry to hear about that bro.

I was just trying to give the man his props
for a smooth deal, but that sucks to hear
what happened to you.

Hope everything works out for ya.

Later

shir0

maxlords

I once ate a lizard.,
I also had a smooth transaction with Dougdesensei recently. Sorry you had a problem Beast, but I was nothing but satisfied with my transaction with him.

lill-c

Dodgeball Yakuza
I also had 2 good deals with him. Just wish the carts came packed better, they both worked fine. :cool:

Yeti 0f Doom

Rugal's Thug
I just had a great deal with him too! RotD $20 shipped, great price for me, a beginner in the Neo scene. Sent the game next day, and came fast. Seems like a nice fellow too, HIGHLY RECOMMAND.

lill-c

Dodgeball Yakuza
I am in another deal with him now and this time the box will be packed just right.:D :D :D Good guy here :glee:

Yeti 0f Doom

Rugal's Thug
The BEAST3 said:
He is one gay ass bitch who loves scamming people for the money.
:lol:

I am sorry you got a bad Supergun from him, but no one else has anything less then a spectacular transaction from him, and I feel you need to stop spamming his threads with your hate man. Its getting kind of annoying and pointless.

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
Yeti 0f Doom said:
I am sorry you got a bad Supergun from him, but no one else has anything less then a spectacular transaction from him, and I feel you need to stop spamming his threads with your hate man. Its getting kind of annoying and pointless.

Telling people about his bad deal is no less pointless than telling people about a good deal. If you felt you'd been cheated you'd do the same thing. In fact, if BEAST is right here (not saying he is yet) then it would negate all the good things. A seller who scams someone one time is a bad seller. It doesn't matter how many good deals he does. Dion Dakis came through for many of his customers. Doesn't mean anything when you consider how many he also scammed...

gunrock46

Dodgeball Yakuza
I alsio had a smotth transaction with Doug. Beast3 have you ever heard oa vallium?