Doujin fighter "Yatagarasu" now available for download

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
For £7.99 you can play a fighting game made by a former SNK artist that takes its inspiration from King of Fighters and Street fighter III: 3rd Strike? COUNT ME THE FUCK IN.

http://shoryuken.com/2013/04/04/yatagarasu-now-available-for-download-through-rice-digital/

Yatagarasu, the doujin fighter developed by former SNK artist Kotani Tomoyuki and fighting game player Umezono, is now officially available outside Japan thanks to the folks over at Zen United and Rice Digital. Originally released for PCs in Japan back in 2011, this Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike and King of Fighters inspired indie title is now available through the Rice Digital store for only £7.99.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Been looking at this for a while now. Still waiting for a console release.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
that's probably not gonna happen anytime soon especially with these newfangled consoles on the horizon. They ain't gonna want no part of some oldschool lookin 2d fighter.

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
Ill never get the Chance to play this and I wish I could, but I have say a lot of characters look inspired (putting it mildly) by characters from capcom and snk franchises. Am I off base on this observation?

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Been looking at this for a while now. Still waiting for a console release.
Same. In fact, I assumed this threads creation was in announcement of a PSN/XBL release. Shame. I'dve dropped £7.99 on this...

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
this was supposed to be released for 3ds as well, I need this game.

yatzr

New Challenger
Did anybody else buy this for PC? I got it for half off over memorial day weekend. I loaded it onto my mame cab and got it running, but I can't get the key mappings figured out. I've sent them a few emails about it, and they haven't responded.