Dreamcast, New in box, $99

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Honestly, I don't get the current DC love. At the time, it was a cool system but now, most of it's good titles are either in Japanese or have been ported to something else.

I really tried to justify my DC but just didn't ever use it.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Honestly, I don't get the current DC love. At the time, it was a cool system but now, most of it's good titles are either in Japanese or have been ported to something else.

I really tried to justify my DC but just didn't ever use it.

I agree. There are some good shmups (Border Down, etc) exclusive to the system, but alot of the great games are ported (VOOT coming to XBLA!!) or not as fun as I remember them.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I agree. There are some good shmups (Border Down, etc) exclusive to the system, but alot of the great games are ported (VOOT coming to XBLA!!) or not as fun as I remember them.

At release it was a cool ass system though...kind of an early Wii with that friendly interface. I really did like the DC during it's prime but now...meh.

kspiff

Cheng's Errand Boy
All this talk is tempting me to pull out my DC w/ VGA box and hook it up to the big screen.

Did they ever finally release Dux in Japan? After about 3-4 months of being pushed back I finally canceled my preorder for the LE last month.