DS Lite now available at Walmart and Target?

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Aaron D said:
Well, I have been looking for this since last Sunday, and I didn't have any luck at any Target or Wal Mart I went to... And I went to like 20 of them... :make_fac:

I did, however, get one yesterday. At an upscale furniture store here in Utah... :lolz: :chimp:

Yeah, talking to friends who also looked for one unsuccessfully...it sounds like the DS Lites all popped their heads out for the first day or 2 and then went back to the warehouse to wait until the 11th. SOOOO glad I managed to snag one early wihout having to deal with BS/shortages/waiting. :buttrock:

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
pixeljunkie said:
Yeah, talking to friends who also looked for one unsuccessfully...it sounds like the DS Lites all popped their heads out for the first day or 2 and then went back to the warehouse to wait until the 11th. SOOOO glad I managed to snag one early wihout having to deal with BS/shortages/waiting. :buttrock:

Good call. It was absolutely killing me! And it was only a week away! :lolz: The guy at the furniture store I got it at (I actually got 3, 2 for my friends) I don't think even knew anything about any street date for it. He was probably just wondering why they weren't out... :kekeke: