DSlite, PSP, Wonderswan, broken ipods, 512MB DDR2 400mhz micro-dimm, nokia 7610

DIY

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Rating - 100%
52   0   1
Hey I'm selling some stuff, shipping is $5 extra, Paypal is preferred.
I am interested in trading for DS games, specifically My French Coach, Mario Kart DS, Animal Crossing DS, Pokemon DS, Tetris DS, or Puzzle League DS

For Sale :

Nokia 7610 - Unlocked, GSM, some keypad buttons are unresponsive at times, require hard presses to register. Some scratches on the screen. I bought and installed V-Nes and V-Boy emulators for it. Includes charger, manuals/CD, memory card, and extra battery. - $35

2 sticks of 512MB PC3200 Micro-dimm ram taken from a Fujitsu P7120 Lifebook. I think it works in the p1500 and the p7000, as well as some panasonic toughbooks and sony vaio's, I'm not sure. I guarantee it to work though. - $35 each

Sold :

DS system white with a cracked hinge problem and the right trigger does not respond anymore. It's a little dirty, mainly because its old. The screen is perfect because Ive been using a screen protector since I got it. Probably easy to fix, good for parts. AC adaptor and stylus included - $75(Sold)

DS-X card, 4Gb(512MB), plays homebrew and others. It sometimes doesn't work when the DS is turned on, but will work other times. It's probably the contacts, not sure. Sold as-is - $50(Sold)

PSP pandora's battery for installing 3.90 m33 custom firmware on any PSP. Includes a 256MB memory card. Everything needed and works. I've used it to mod a slim psp and a fat psp. - $40(Sold)

PSP games:
Jeanne D'Arc(Used, Complete) - $15(Sold)
Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles(Used, rip and sticker residue on the plastic cover case, Complete) - $10(Sold)

Wonderswan games(I don't know why I bought these, someone please buy them)
Hataraku Chocobo(Used, Complete) - $8(Sold)
Gundam MSVS(Used, Complete) - $2(Sold)
Gunpey(Used, Complete) - $3(Sold)
$10 for all three

Two broken 3g ipod's(30GB and 40GB), I can get them to work sometimes, but have alot of problems with syncing them to my computer. The batteries are almost dead and one of their buttons doesn't work. Everything else is fine and I will include a firewire to ipod adaptor and a firewire to ac adaptor. As-is - $25 for both(Pending)

Last edited:

DIY

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Rating - 100%
52   0   1
I'm bumping this. I've added some stuff recently, take a look.

G

Gradius

question

What do you accept for payment? & where's the link to your new stuff?

DIY

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Rating - 100%
52   0   1
What do you accept for payment? & where's the link to your new stuff?

I prefer to take Paypal, money orders are accepted also. The new stuff was just added in with the old stuff.