Ebay scammer- how to shut them down?

JoshuaMiller

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
This might not be the best place to post this, but someone recently wiped out my checking account via ebay, and I was wondering if anyone here had advice on how to shut the offender down (FBI website is not helpful at all).

Somebody hacked my ebay account and bought 5 cell phones from one seller, a total of about $3400. I caught it, and got to the seller before they shipped, they refunded the $$$ to my paypal (and now I get to deal with getting it back into my checking account without paying PP fees)

I'm happy that I was able to get my money back, but I want to shut this fuckstain down so that they doesn't do this to anyone else.

Since he/she actually sent messages from my account, I was able to find that the phones were to be shipped to:

17011 Beach Blvd
Ste 900
Huntington Beach CA 92647
United States

And his/her phone # is:

931-273-2816

If anyone has an in with law enforcement, or lives in Huntington Beach and would like to knock this person down and take a shit on their head, I will be in your debt.

And remember to change your ebay passwords regularly kids!

JoshuaMiller

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I also tried calling their #, I get a voicemail that says "Joe Evans(?)" in a female voice with an asian accent (sounds like Northern Chinese to me, but I could easily be wrong).

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member