ebay shipping rip off?

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
Is it CDN or USD?

If it's Canadian Dollar then it's about right but if it's USD then I think it's about $5 too high.

When i bought neo turfmasters from the USA,new york to be exact it cost me $25.00 and that is what it costs when i buy NGH carts as well, sometimes more.

RVF400

Host for Orochi
this is very high, i sent a 2kg package to toronto the other day it cost me £8, which is $15!. that was standard 1st class i think

Freakit

Host for Orochi
yeah he's trying to rip you off with the shipping.
actually alot of people on ebay do that.

for instance i buy alot of vinyl and usually i'll see sellers here in the USA wanting to charge between $5 - $7 to ship vinyl...
whereas i live in San Diego and recently i shipped 3 vinyls to a friend in Hawaii priority mail w/ DC# and it only cost me just over $3. then on another instance i shipped 2 vinyls to a friend in Canada, also priority mail w/ DC# and it was still just over $3.

bunch of bloody a~holes on Ebay!

SHO

Raiden's Valet
should always ask for a shipping quote before you bid man!!!

$25 is ok for ems or other form of register post

but $25 for normal airmail... :angry:

normal airmail is only about $15 roughly

SHO

Raiden's Valet
RVF400 said:
this is very high, i sent a 2kg package to toronto the other day it cost me £8, which is $15!. that was standard 1st class i think

£8 thats for surface mail man

for airmail 2KG would cost you something like £20

anyway big dave posted me a home cart it was stamped $16 on it... that was priority mail i suppose that is super fast service.

+ package i suppose $25 isnt that bad.....but it is slightly high

RVF400

Host for Orochi
yeah he emailed back saying $15 which is a lot better!, thanks for the heads up guys.

funny how you have to bitch about it first, some people might just hand over $25 to ship one cart!

Visuatrox

NEST Puppet
Ebay sellers love to rip-off European buyers on the shipping, I know this from personal experience :mad:

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
20 Year Member
Yeah, that's true, we always get ripped with the shipping quote.

And that's why you have to bitch over it.

One time, I asked an US seller how much shipping was for a SNES boxed game. He said $29...I replied with "that much!?" blablabla...then he "could do it for $15".

Yeah right, fucker.

Liq_Wurm

Krauser's Henchman
getting anything to canada from the states is such a hastle. dumb ass auctioneers charging double to me when is reality it costs about $1 more.

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
Whenever I got a cart from 16bits it always cost me about $5 shipping or so. I don't know if he would undershoot but...
I think he was in the NY area I don't remember. Since he basically went Ebay only with his neo stuff I stopped buying from him.
<><>---I HATE EBAY---<><>