ecommerce suggestions needed

Shawn

snkusa.com
Can anyone recommend a good ecommerce provider for a shopping cart and online credit card system? I want to go with the best available. It took a month to decide on which bulletin board system to go with. This will be a permanent decision. Anyone heard of Mirva Merchant?

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
If I were you I would look at the one that NCS uses. I'm not sure about the name of it, but it seems to be really nice. I'll take a look around the net for you.
smile.gif

------------------
k99.gif
-FUCK NGF-

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
I hope you make the good choice SHAWN to make online buying on this site safe thanks !!!

------------------
kof97_ryujinyamazakilaff.gif

YOU DONT LIKE ME? "THEN FUCK OFF"

Shawn

snkusa.com
Thanks for your suggestions. I checked out the merchandizer shopping cart system and I’m not impressed. The entire process is web based, and there are very few options for customization. Just don’t like the setup. I don’t want to force a customer to click 5 or 6 times just to get to the item they are interested in. I want something that is fast (non web based), that I can work with offline, then ftp the updates. Plus, merchandizer charges you a setup fee of $150 and a monthly fee of $99, commission on your sales, and the additional modules average an extra $50 per month each! They do all the work for you, but no thanks.

I am finished hunting for an eccommerce program. However, what I am going with is what the software developers use to create an ecommerce site. Not automated like Miva and Merchandizer. I will have to create every page individually, setup the secure server, a lot to learn, which will probably take me weeks. Only a one time licensing fee, and I can buy the entire software suite for under $1000.

For now the site is being transferred to www.webhosting.com for increased bandwidth and better ecommerce support.