epic mickey, anyone playing it?

IcBlUsCrN

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
if so how is it. i really want to get this game. unfortunately i cant really update my wii. so ill hold off until i can find a cheap wii.i can play it on.
i have not looked into reviews or anything much on the game as i did not want it ruined. i liked what i saw in game informer long ago. also liked the mickey games on the genesis.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
It's actually a pretty good and interesting game. I started playing it with my kids last week and I was surprised with the qualiy of the game. Pretty challenging and beautiful visuals to boot. It seems like it would be a game that "serious" game reviewers would think is too "childish" but everyone else would really enjoy.

The challenge it pretty decent, the gameplay concept is interesting and it "feels" natural on the wii... instead of the normally hamfisted attempts to make a game a "wii controller game".

Pick it up, it's well worth it.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
It's actually a pretty good and interesting game. I started playing it with my kids last week and I was surprised with the qualiy of the game. Pretty challenging and beautiful visuals to boot. It seems like it would be a game that "serious" game reviewers would think is too "childish" but everyone else would really enjoy.

The challenge it pretty decent, the gameplay concept is interesting and it "feels" natural on the wii... instead of the normally hamfisted attempts to make a game a "wii controller game".

Pick it up, it's well worth it.

Aw man, another game I'll be adding to my want list:mr_t:

aria

Former Moderator
BTW, you guys know they released a special nunchuck for it?

31Or0L4ehyL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Wii-Epic-Mickey-Paintbrush-Nunchuk-Nintendo/dp/B0040XZJJK

IcBlUsCrN

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy

El_Duque

Andy's Clothess,
Picked it up yesterday, I'm trying to beat this without resorting to Youtube walkthrough vids and I keep getting lost. I'm right now in Asian Boat Ride area so I'm not really that far yet.

My two main gripes are the camera angles and the range of the paint and thinner. When I want to aim at something, it falls short and I have to move closer to the target.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member