Erasing saved data in Neo Poke Kun

[OCEAN]

Sakura's Bank Manager
I just got this game (second handed) and I was wondering if it is possible to erase the saved data so I can start it all over, and if it is, how can I do it.

Thanks,

[OCEAN]

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Hold down the two buttons and the select button, then power on. This will delete all previously saved data.

[OCEAN]

Sakura's Bank Manager
Thanks for the info Bokmeow, now I'm off to see if this game is as good as they say :drool:

[OCEAN]

raypfaff

New Challenger
I had this in a different thread, but I'd like to know if you ever get beyond 50% completion of a game. Mine seems to stop there and work on other games. I'm not sure if it starts up again after all the games are 50% or if I'm not doing something right.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Ok, because I'm at work I'm kinda stealing time for posting this, but I'll explain the 'rules' of Ganbare! Neo Poke Kun.

Neo Poke Kun is a little critter that lives in your Neo Geo Pocket. It eat, drinks, sleeps, plays, and works inside your Neo Geo Pocket to give you new games. Because he works at home, he only works when he feels like it, and plays for the rest of the time. Every now and then guests stop by if you press the left button, if you press the directional joystick cryptic things happen inside the small room. Full joystick rotations from diagonal directions back to the original position triggers bizarre events such as sudden electrical fires, floods, angels that descend from heaven to pick up Neo Poke Kun, etcetera. Presumably *all* these things affects Neo Poke Kun's urge to put on his hard hat and go work to make you games. When he dons his hard hat and steps out of the room, press the left button to cut away to a periscope view of Neo Poke Kun, and just randomly bush buttons and twirl joysticks to help him put a little more of his back into it. No bullshit lie, I let him go outside without watching him or providing any assistance and he just totally slacked off.

Neo Poke Kun tends to work better during the day. At night he sleeps.

I'm still trying to figure out whether earning medals increases Neo Poke Kun's work incentive.

raypfaff

New Challenger
Ah! Thanks much! I didn't realize I needed to do something when he goes out the door. I just figured it was kind of a cut scene like when he goes to the bathroom.

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
bokmeow said:
Ok, because I'm at work I'm kinda stealing time for posting this, but I'll explain the 'rules' of Ganbare! Neo Poke Kun.

Neo Poke Kun is a little critter that lives in your Neo Geo Pocket. It eat, drinks, sleeps, plays, and works inside your Neo Geo Pocket to give you new games. Because he works at home, he only works when he feels like it, and plays for the rest of the time. Every now and then guests stop by if you press the left button, if you press the directional joystick cryptic things happen inside the small room. Full joystick rotations from diagonal directions back to the original position triggers bizarre events such as sudden electrical fires, floods, angels that descend from heaven to pick up Neo Poke Kun, etcetera. Presumably *all* these things affects Neo Poke Kun's urge to put on his hard hat and go work to make you games. When he dons his hard hat and steps out of the room, press the left button to cut away to a periscope view of Neo Poke Kun, and just randomly bush buttons and twirl joysticks to help him put a little more of his back into it. No bullshit lie, I let him go outside without watching him or providing any assistance and he just totally slacked off.

Neo Poke Kun tends to work better during the day. At night he sleeps.

I'm still trying to figure out whether earning medals increases Neo Poke Kun's work incentive.

I've never noticed that pushing buttons helps him work. I always go to the periscope veiw of him working but I don't do anything else. It takes about 4 times of him going to work to unlock a game for me. And to reiterate on the working during the day, I find that mostly from 9-5 is when he'll work.

About the medal part, I'm really not sure, I've got pines on all the games I've unlocked (16) but I don't see a difference in how much he goes to work. Although if you play the mini games for quite a bit, when you go back to him, he'll go to work immediately. That seems somewhat random, but rather dependable.

raypfaff

New Challenger
Every see him work on a weekend? I played on Saturday for about 1/2 hour but he never left. Usually he'll go out a couple of times if I run it for that long.