Everything Else

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Well guys,
I have compiled a list of stuff I want to sell.
There's some trash and some treasures.
For each item you buy, you can pick ONE item marked as FREE.
Prices include shipping, handling, and PayPal fees in the continental US.

Famicom

Gaiapolis (Sachen) - $30 - Rare, rare interpretation of Konami's arcade masterpiece. The Sachen Fami version is, well, different than the original. Still, not bad.

PCE

Garoudensetsu 2 - $7 OR FREE with the purchase of another game - Japanese Fatal Fury 2.

Neo Geo AES

Fatal Fury (US) - $25 - Gamers condition.

4 AES Boxes - $25 - First gen. From good to gamer condition.

AES Manuals - $60 - I have a 20 AES manuals I'd like to sell as a lot. All are US, and in fair to fair-ish condition.

Alpha Mission II X2
Burning Fight
Cyber-Lip
Fatal Fury
Fatal Fury 2
Fatal Fury Special
Football Frenzy
Ghost Pilots
King of the Monsters
League Bowling
Ninja Combat X3
Samurai Showdown
Sengoku
Soccer Brawl
Trash Rally
Top Player's Golf
2020 Super Baseball

PSX

Sony Mem Card NIB - X2 - $12 for two
GunCon - $10
NeGcon - $10
Dual Shock and standard controllers - $5 OR FREE with the purchase of another game
US

Shooter Starfighter: Sanvein - $12 - Awesome game. You should own it.

Japanese

Chaos Break - $20 - Like RE. I hear there is a really cool mini game where you have to do an alien autopsy but, I never got that far.
Crisis City - $20 - Cool little action game. Futuristic gun fighting with fixed camera angles. Different characters require very different strategies.
Lattice - $20 - Difficult to describe. Geometric shooter-esque game with weird gravity and cool packaging. Rare.
Wild Ambition - $15 - Hyper Neo Geo port. The awesome opening movie is worth the price of admission. Fun 3D fighter with a 2D feel.

Saturn

Sega 6 Player adapter - $20 - Great for Guardian Heroes.

NIB Sega Saturn - $115 - Absolutely MINT.

US

Bug - $7 OR FREE with the purchase of another game - Platformer

TNN Motorsports 4X4 - $7 OR FREE with the purchase of another game - Low-res 3D off-road racing.
World Series Baseball '98 - $7 OR FREE with the purchase of another game - You guessed it. It's a baseball game.

Japanese

Cyberbots - $30 - Strange Capcom 2D fighter

Anarchy in the Nippon - $7 OR FREE with the purchase of another game - Terrible 3D fighter

Dragon Ball Z Shinbutoden - $35 - Arguably one of the best DBZ games. 2D fighter. Manual is rough.

Konami 80's Arcade - $7 OR FREE with the purchase of another game - The name says it all.

Enemy Zero - $7 OR FREE with the purchase of another game - A big budget survival horror title that tried to ride the coat tails of RE. You are trapped in a space station with an invisible monster killing the crew.

World Heroes Perfect - $20 - Sat version of the expensive AES game. Pretty good.

Terra Phantastica - $7 OR FREE with the purchase of another game - Tac RPG with a beautiful art style. I don't read Japanese

PS2

US PS2 - $20 - 1st generation style. Works MOST of the time. Occasionally can't read certain games. Occasionally.

IQ Remix - $20 - Japanese. Good 3D, 2P puzzle game.

also selling . . .
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16942&p=291342#p291342

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
bump/update

Famicom

Gaiapolis (Sachen) - $30 - Rare, rare interpretation of Konami's arcade masterpiece. The Sachen Fami version is, well, different than the original. Still, not bad.

PCE

Garoudensetsu 2 - $7 OR FREE with the purchase of another game - Japanese Fatal Fury 2.

Neo Geo AES

AES Manuals - $60 - I have a 20 AES manuals I'd like to sell as a lot. All are US, and in fair to fair-ish condition.

Alpha Mission II X2
Burning Fight
Cyber-Lip
Fatal Fury
Fatal Fury 2
Fatal Fury Special
Football Frenzy
Ghost Pilots
King of the Monsters
League Bowling
Ninja Combat X3
Samurai Showdown
Sengoku
Soccer Brawl
Trash Rally
Top Player's Golf
2020 Super Baseball

PSX

GunCon - $10
Dual Shock and standard controllers - $5 OR FREE with the purchase of another game
Gamester Steering Wheel Control Pad - $7 OR FREE with the purchase of another game - Neat little pad.

US

Shooter Starfighter: Sanvein X2 - $12 each - Awesome game. You should own it.

Japanese

Chaos Break - $20 - Like RE. I hear there is a really cool mini game where you have to do an alien autopsy but, I never got that far.
Crisis City - $20 - Cool little action game. Futuristic gun fighting with fixed camera angles. Different characters require very different strategies.
Lattice - $20 - Difficult to describe. Geometric shooter-esque game with weird gravity and cool packaging. Rare.

Saturn

NIB Sega Saturn - $115 - Absolutely MINT.

ST Key - $7 OR FREE with the purchase of another game - Lets you swap to play import games.

4MB RAM Cart - $7 OR FREE with the purchase of another game

US

TNN Motorsports 4X4 - $7 OR FREE with the purchase of another game - Low-res 3D off-road racing.
World Series Baseball '98 - $7 OR FREE with the purchase of another game - You guessed it. It's a baseball game.

Japanese

Dragon Ball Z Shinbutoden - $35 - Arguably one of the best DBZ games. 2D fighter. Manual is rough.

King of Fighters '95 (With RAM Cart) - $15 - I have the AES version, and I swear the AI on this one is tougher

Enemy Zero - $7 OR FREE with the purchase of another game - A big budget survival horror title that tried to ride the coat tails of RE. You are trapped in a space station with an invisible monster killing the crew.

World Heroes Perfect - $20 - Sat version of the expensive AES game. Pretty good.

Terra Phantastica - $7 OR FREE with the purchase of another game - Tac RPG with a beautiful art style. I don't read Japanese

PS2

US PS2 - $20 - 1st generation style. Works MOST of the time. Occasionally can't read certain games. Occasionally.

also selling . . .

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Bump!

I have compiled a list of stuff I want to sell.
There's some trash and some treasures.
For each item you buy, you can pick ONE item marked as FREE.
Prices include shipping, handling, and PayPal fees in the continental US.

Famicom

PCE

Neo Geo AES

Alpha Mission II X2
Burning Fight
Cyber-Lip
Fatal Fury
Fatal Fury 2
Fatal Fury Special
Football Frenzy
Ghost Pilots
King of the Monsters
League Bowling
Ninja Combat X3
Samurai Showdown
Sengoku
Soccer Brawl
Trash Rally
Top Player's Golf
2020 Super Baseball

PSX

GunCon - $10
Gamester Steering Wheel Control Pad - $7 OR FREE with the purchase of another game - Neat little pad.

US

Japanese

Saturn

Boxed Sega Saturn - $115 - Upon close inspection:
- I cannot say for sure if the controller and connections are "new" The controller and power cord appear to be new, but the AV cord appears used.
- Cords are wrapped with rubber bands, not black twist-ties. I could have easily replaced these but, I am just being honest with you.
- Daytona USA is included, but there is no cardboard sleeve for the game.
I am the original owner of this system.
I bought it new as a backup and never needed it.
Somewhere along the way, I must have opened things up and swapped the AV cable.
The Saturn unit it absolutely NEW though.

Saturn2.jpg

4MB RAM Cart - $7 OR FREE with the purchase of another game

US

Japanese

King of Fighters '95 (With RAM Cart) - $15 - I have the AES version, and I swear the AI on this one is tougher

PS2

also selling . . .

Last edited:

xiao_haozi

Avid Neo-Expert
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Captains Auction Warehouse
Saturday May 22th 2010 at 11:00am
Doors open at 9:00am
150+ Coin Op Arcade Games, Pinball Machines Bulk Vending Machines & More
Absentee Proxy Bids Accepted
Packaging and Interstate Shipping available.
Updated list below!!
Call for details:
Captain’s Auction Warehouse
4421 East La Palma Ave. Anaheim, Ca. 92807
714-701-9486
cawcdc@gmail.com
http://captainsauction.wordpress.com/
Our warehouse is now OPEN! Monday thru Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm​

Nice move. :shame:

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
PS2 and ST Cart sold - Thanks guys :)

Oh, also - Someone requested what I may be looking for in trades. Unfortunately for me, most everything left on my list is high-dollar. But here goes.

Looking for:

- Ninja Masters AES - Gamer Condition
- Metal Slug AES - Gamer Condition
- AES System
- Old Style AES sticks

That's about it.
Better start playing Powerball, right? ;P

Last edited:

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
if you're still looking for an AES, i have 1 (maybe 2) for sale. low serials 15k range

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
bump

Neo Geo AES

PSX

GunCon - $10

US

Japanese

Saturn

Boxed Sega Saturn LNIB - $115 - Upon close inspection:
- I cannot say for sure if the controller and connections are "new" The controller and power cord appear to be new, but the AV cord appears used.
- Cords are wrapped with rubber bands, not black twist-ties. I could have easily replaced these but, I am just being honest with you.
- Daytona USA is included, but there is no cardboard sleeve for the game.
I am the original owner of this system.
I bought it new as a backup and never needed it.
Somewhere along the way, I must have opened things up and swapped the AV cable.
The Saturn unit it absolutely NEW though.

US

Japanese

PS2

also selling . . .