F/S Espgaluda II PCB, MFBL FK

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Espgaluda II PCB - 1200

mushihimesama futari black label (another vesion) Full Kit - 1200

I don't really want to sell, but hit me up if anyone has interest. Prices are what I paid.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
No idea what espgaluda II goes for but if it's hovering around 1 grand, that's a wrap on me owning one. GLWTS!

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
They were the normal 500 or 600ish for a while till some dipshit paid 1200 on ebay.

ookitarepanda

rare's hero,
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
No idea what espgaluda II goes for but if it's hovering around 1 grand, that's a wrap on me owning one. GLWTS!

Hey LegoSlug, Tops still has ESPGaluda II boards for 97k yen ($861) and Tops is always quoted as being the highest priced in the market.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
Hey LegoSlug, Tops still has ESPGaluda II boards for 97k yen ($861) and Tops is always quoted as being the highest priced in the market.

Yeah, been sitting in stock at that for quite a while. OP - you can def ask anything you want, but no one on this forum is going over $600 - the last boards have been in the $450-550 range.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Sounds like there might still be hope for me, haha. Although I have some home, car, and arcade repairs in the pipeline first.

Now that sophia corp price sounds like a deal, and I am sure I had thought it was overpriced at some point. Sounds like the sophia price is still on the high end.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
We all learn the hard way some days. I know I've overpaid on some things for sure. Not to the tune of 600 bucks, but it happens. Those are games (or panels, or cabs) you keep because they're worth that to you. Or suck it up and take the loss.

This is a tough one for the community though. One "sold" listing on eBay can singlehandedly double the price of an item. Remember that before you go too crazy on the bay.

In all seriousness OP you're gonna want to hold that board unless you really need the money.

Geekman1222

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
7   0   0

Yeah I remember seeing them for 500 to 700 not long ago
CV1000 boards are slowly creeping up.

Glad i Got my MushiFutari 1.5 when i did. A joy to play! But yeah 1000+ is too steep for me to right now bud :<
Hope it goes to a good home

On a side note dont even think of looking at Ibara BL and DeathSmiles MBL ... i saw a few sell for unGODLY prices i almost died

PS also you can still find Espgaluda II's hovering around 700 to 900 if you look hard enough
PPS Alot of the prices have skyrocketed because the price is doubling in Yahoo Auctions for some retarded reason.
It irks me so now I digress

Last edited:

mookie3three

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I wanted to get a Deathsmiles PCB and the price just seems to keep jumping up and up. It's gone up on Sophia, one member asking $1200 on shmups, was asking $1000. Could've sworn it was at $500-600 just a few months ago.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
I wanted to get a Deathsmiles PCB and the price just seems to keep jumping up and up. It's gone up on Sophia, one member asking $1200 on shmups, was asking $1000. Could've sworn it was at $500-600 just a few months ago.

Don't buy it = problem solved.

aoiddr

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Rating - 100%
63   0   0

That's the problem. They WERE $500-$600 just a few months ago. CAVE boards have all jumped double/triple in price in just the last half year or so.

On a side note dont even think of looking at Ibara BL and DeathSmiles MBL ... i saw a few sell for unGODLY prices i almost died

I know an Ibara MBL sold for $2500 on Shmups... but what did that Deathsmiles MBL sell for? That $9575 price has to be a joke (though, the thread seems to contradict itself).

mjmjr25

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
Forum sales are not ebay sales. There is a barometer / correlation equation there, but they are not that close. Ebay is full of boots, scammers (on both sides), hassles, and fees.

Japan sales are not N. American sales.

Etc, etc.

EDIT: This isn't in response to Adam's post, rather the few posts above. $9K is believable -it's insane, but believable. A truly rare board and BL gameplay is unported / awesome.

Last edited:

Geekman1222

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Forum sales are not ebay sales. There is a barometer / correlation equation there, but they are not that close. Ebay is full of boots, scammers (on both sides), hassles, and fees.

Japan sales are not N. American sales.

Etc, etc.

EDIT: This isn't in response to Adam's post, rather the few posts above. $9K is believable -it's insane, but believable. A truly rare board and BL gameplay is unported / awesome.

I thought i saw Ibara sell for 10k or 11k not to long ago i might have been high from shock seeing the new prices though LOL

I just want my Mushihimesama (original) and EspgaludaII and DeathSmiles and ill be good... one day one day. Anyways Im not trying to hijack this guys good thread. Its his prerogative to sell at a price he sees fit and i got no problem with that but at the end of the day its gonna come to how much us collectors and players are willing to pay/value such an item im sure someone will come along :)

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Over 1k for Deathsmiles? holy moly, I don't remeber how much I paid, but pretty sure it was nowhere near that. I think I got it through a group order with mjmjr25. It could not have been more than 500... I'm almost inclined to think it was closer to 400.

mjmjr25

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
Over 1k for Deathsmiles? holy moly, I don't remeber how much I paid, but pretty sure it was nowhere near that. I think I got it through a group order with mjmjr25. It could not have been more than 500... I'm almost inclined to think it was closer to 400.

We got 'em for $360, yeah.

DrHuxtable

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has mame gotten better with Cave? I remember I couldn't run them full speed no matter what my PC specs were. If they ran legit in mame I could move on in peace.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
Has mame gotten better with Cave? I remember I couldn't run them full speed no matter what my PC specs were. If they ran legit in mame I could move on in peace.

Well, yes they do, and that's part of the problem. Mushihimesama is a prime example, I did a run on Original the other day, I got a clear but it was a little tougher as there was NO slowdown where there was supposed to be. Some other games like Ibara Kuro and DFK do run, but still drop speed every now and again, but once again, the slowdown is mostly missing. The closest you'll get for SH-3 games is the 360 ports and even those have been questioned on the validity of their accuracy.

Older games like Donpachi and DoDonpachi run fine from what I can see versus the pcb running beside it, the emulation might be a few frames faster on transitions from screen to screen, but not anything that would affect gameplay tremendously.

Edit: I'm talking about using a Groovymame setup by the way. Other versions of Mame are a mess as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited: