F/S PS3 System, Deathsmiles US 360, Blu Ray

MadTitan

n00b
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Couple more items for sale. Payment can be made either with paypal or money order. Paypal please add an extra 2.5 percent to cover the fees or pay as a gift. More feedback can be seen on ebay, user name MoonKnight17.

Deathsmiles Limited Editon US Xbox 360 release. Complete with the soundtrack cd, faceplate and outer box. Everything is in mint condition. $43 shipped. SOLD

Sony PS3 system - Buyers choice I have 2 systems and only need 1. Either a launch 60GB system or a Slim 120GB system. Both system have been used but come in the original box with all paperwork. If you buy the 60GB system you will get the Sixaxis controller that came with it and if you buy the 120GB system you will get the Dualshock 3 sixaxis controller that came with that. Either system comes with all hook ups as well as the controller charge cable. Also included is an hdmi cable, the remote control for watching dvds. 2 games as well Killzone 2 and Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince. $350 shipped. Both systems are in excellent condition. I can swap Killzone for LittleBigPlanet Game Of The Year Edition if prefered.

Harry Potter 1 + 2 Blu Ray Ultimate Editions. $20 each or $35 for both shipped.

If anyone wants picures let me know.

Last edited: