F>S> Soul Caliber 2 machine... BUY IT!

stuffmonger

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
At the moment, no. I will keep you in mind, however when I move (I'm not sure how much space I'm going to have in my new apartment).

Rating - 100%
12   0   1
Oh man, how and where did you get two of those mini-cutes? If you actually ever sell off both of them, also keep me in mind.

Back on topic, which version is it? (As in, does it include Yoshimitsu, Charade, Sophitia and Cervantes?)

stuffmonger

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
firstpressing said:
Oh man, how and where did you get two of those mini-cutes? If you actually ever sell off both of them, also keep me in mind.

Back on topic, which version is it? (As in, does it include Yoshimitsu, Charade, Sophitia and Cervantes?)
I have 3 minicutes, actually... you can't see one of them in that pic. as for the version, I'm not sure... I can check tomorrow. I know it has yoshimitsu, at least, as I remember using him before.

stuffmonger

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Lime2K said:
Why didn't you do this when I actually was at your house?

<cries>
You're welcome to come by again ;) I'll be selling off that holesseum too maybe in a couple days. Besides, you had no more room in your dad's truck :).

BTW:how did the alpine racer turn out for you?

Lime2K

Host for Orochi
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
stuffmonger said:
You're welcome to come by again ;) I'll be selling off that holesseum too maybe in a couple days. Besides, you had no more room in your dad's truck :).

BTW:how did the alpine racer turn out for you?

It worked great (after a couple minor wiring repairs and an evening of "where the fuck does this connect to?") until Christmas Day, when my step motor relay died. Need to call the peeps who made it (it's got a phone number right on the part), but I've been working mornings all week, and they're gone by the time I get off work. Maybe next week...

stuffmonger

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
COME ON PEOPLE! This is like 1/2 the price of what it should be! Bid it up! 3 hours left!

RGP

Tesse's Maintainence Man
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Might of gone higher if it said Soul Calibur 2, Namco System 246 in the title :spock: you made in sound like SC1 :eye: