F/S:supergun with mvs 1slot,10mvs games,all with shock boxes

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey whats going on, i am in a bit of financial crisis, so i gonna make this short and sweet.

I am selling my supergun/supernova, whatever you want to call it,already converted to use

with a home AES neo controller,which is for sale with the SG/SN as well, it also got s-video

mod on it as well,also a 1slot for the mvs games, with 10 games,all with shockboxes, with

inserts on most games for the shock boxes FROM BIG BEAR. the mvs games are the following:
REMEMBER ALL THESE GAMES HAVE SHOCK BOXES(5black,5 red ones)
AND THE ONES THAT HAVE INSERTS ARE NOTED BELOW OTHERS HAVE MARQUEES ONLY

samurai shodown-MARQUEE ONLY
samurai shodown-2-SHOCK BOX INSERT
samurai shodown-3-SHOCK BOX INSERT
samurai shodown-4-MARQUEE ONLY
fatal fury special-MARQUEE ONLY
fatal fury3
fatal fury-real bout-MARQUEE ONLY
fatalfury-real bout 2 newcomers
garaou-mark of the wolves-SHOCK BOX INSERT
last blade2-SHOCK BOX INSERT

this is a sweet deal for any neo collector out there, snatch it up while you still can. i havent made a final offer as of yet i need to look up how much these games are going for. also please keep in mind that these games have shock boxes and they cost money aswell. already converted to use neo controller,also a mint home aes old style controller, it has all the clicks in the joystick,SG already mod for svid, also have the svid wire for it. i know i am repeating myslef so let me stop. BOTTOM LINE YOU ARE GETTING ALOT OF GOOD STUFF IN ONE SHOT. FOR NOW THROW ME SOME OFFERS. thanks again.
:multi_co: :buttrock:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is a good deal people, u can pick what u want if notthe whole package, i just gotta sell off my stuff i am in a financial hole, so help a fellow neo peep out, i also got stuff for sale for other systems if interested, ps2 games,dc games,turboduo system,xbox games, i know theres other forums to sell these things i just wanted u guys to know PM me if interested.:multi_co: