F-Zero AX is one great game.

K_Dash

Zero's Tailor
I finally gotten to play this game and only one word can describe it: "Whoa." This game looks so good and it goes so fast its just crazy. Not to mention the game is good also. I also like how the cab is set up, you sit in the seat, put your seatbelt on and it starts moving around when your playing the game. The only problem with it is that I had to pay $1.50 to play the game and pay another $1.00 to get a card. Damn, now I have to split my arcade money between Initial D: Arcade stage ver. 2 and this game now.

Damn you Sega for making such good games!

EMAGDNIM

Vice's Love Slave
CRap...I'm waiting till my local arcade (that imports games, we had ID ver.1 and 2 when it came out in Japan along with new fighting games)to get it...I want to be able to use my Japanese memory card to umlock stuff...

Sythe

Ninja Combat Warrior
My friend who just went to Japan to do JET got to play the game in Tokyo this past week. It was 200 yen a play, but they had 8 systems linked together. Could you imagine 8 player F-Zero?!? He said it was the most fun he ever had playing an arcade game, hands down.

K_Dash

Zero's Tailor
chemical:
Where'd you play it at?
At an arcade called Fun 'N Games at Willow Brook Mall, NJ in Wayne. Its probably the best arcade in NJ that I know of and thats saying something.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, they only have one of the deluxe cabinets of it though but not many people play other than the hardcore F-Zero fans and your casual players.

<small>[ August 13, 2003, 09:21 PM: Message edited by: K_Dash ]</small>

EMAGDNIM

Vice's Love Slave
Man...must be nice...does the machine have the memory card input???

K_Dash

Zero's Tailor
EMAGDNIM:
Man...must be nice...does the machine have the memory card input???
Yep, right next to the steering wheel there is a slot for a GC memory card. Or are you talking about the magnetic card slot which is located near where you put your quarters in?

Oh yeah, aren't you the same EMAGDNIM on the Initial D forums?