Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Is that my Puzzled!?!?

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
Is that my Puzzled!?!?

Yeah, I got it from you.

But then when I began selling many of my games, I sold Puzzled to him. I actually stayed up late into the night trying to finish it in one sitting. :D

Should've started the sale here to be nice, since it seems you got a lot of the games from here.

Ohhh well, I have a few bids in on your stuff.

Nice selection of games am eyeing that Puzzled game cuz I need the manual shoot LOL.. also am interested in some of the games. Good Luck with your Ebay auctioins.

Last edited:

NeoGeo-Qatar

Neo Jihad
10 Year Member
Yes I am thinking about getting the wooden CMVS. Looks really cool.

Great decision , AES Market is a Joke now !

MVS = the best Choice

much cheaper & you don't have to worry about (Conversions,Sunfaded Inserts/Spine) anymore !

Good Luck with your sales buddy .

Last edited:

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Some nice games but most I'm interested in will be out of my price range I think.

One strange thing though. In the description of DD you write that there is no reserve but under the actual bid Ebay writes reserve not met.... :scratch:

mystikal1000

Banned
Ignore Hyperneophyt3, he is just a bully and an instigator. Its uncalled for to put this in the market thread. I have many people agreeing I should go to MVS... My games will go to good homes...

lspear76

I am a bad seller. Fuck international buyers. Fuck
I love Mystikal.

Last edited:

mystikal1000

Banned
I want my games in good condition, because that what I paid for. I spent a lot of money on these games and hopefully I can split even. Don't comment anymore in this market thread please, do it elsewhere.

lspear76

I am a bad seller. Fuck international buyers. Fuck
I love Mystikal.

Last edited:

mystikal1000

Banned
There are true hardcore fans on Ebay. I have been ripped off twice on here and a couple people committed fraud, that is why I usually stick to Ebay.

BRANDI

Franco's Trainer
20 Year Member
Interested in Samurai Shodown 4 US but i can't PM you.. could you please contact me?

Thank you

mastamuzz

Eager Beaver
hey mystikal1000 I think you missed something for your new handle Neo-The-One-That-Lies!
fixed!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.