FA: MVS Carts Lot

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
5 carts that don't work for 110$ shipped ( to the us anyhow )? With 1 being a boot and 2 being doubles? What a great buy? I think its possible this isn't as bad as I think but I thinks your best bet would be to sell to someone looking to make conversions?

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
"rust on the contacts"??

so they were stored in salt water befor being auctioned off?

if its yours, i will offer $15. maybe i can get em working again.. if not at least i have shells.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
buying mvs carts off of ebay is so iffy, mainly due to the fact that none usually want to come clean on whether its a boot or not

doggydodomi

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
ooo..I would want to have the broken MS3...I need the big chip in the middle..I have KOF01 with a broken chip.

thieslo

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
buying mvs carts off of ebay is so iffy, mainly due to the fact that none usually want to come clean on whether its a boot or not

I have been very lucky from my Ebay purchases. All of them, as far as I can tell have been originals in good shape. A few actually arrived in better shape than I imagined. The only two negatives i've had so far have been I didn't get the MM on one cart I purchased (and the seller apologized and refunded almost half of what I paid for the cart+MM) and another MM was extremely dirty around the edges. Perhaps my experiences aren't the norm, however. Also, I have yet to purchase any really high priced carts yet.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
I have been very lucky from my Ebay purchases. All of them, as far as I can tell have been originals in good shape. A few actually arrived in better shape than I imagined. The only two negatives i've had so far have been I didn't get the MM on one cart I purchased (and the seller apologized and refunded almost half of what I paid for the cart+MM) and another MM was extremely dirty around the edges. Perhaps my experiences aren't the norm, however. Also, I have yet to purchase any really high priced carts yet.

I echo these sentiments. I've had a dozen great experiences buying MVS carts/art/kits on eBay. As long as you deal with reputable sellers and ask plenty of questions, it's hard to get taken. It's usually quite obvious which auctions contain boots, undesirable carts, etc.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
the past three sets i have gotten off of ebay have either been boots or i never got the cart :/

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
the past three sets i have gotten off of ebay have either been boots or i never got the cart :/

Eesh. That's not a good track record. Are you dealing with U.S. sellers? Did these sellers have 100% positive feedback and did they provide pictures of the actual items you were buying? From my experiences (about 10 years of consistent buying) with eBay, there are scammers dealing in every segment of the consumer market, be it with video games, DVDs, or other collectibles. You just have to cover your bases to make sure you're not dealing with a bad seller.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
oh i get my money back in full, but its just a hassle, but it doesnt matter, i only deal with people on here and a couple of forums now, alot more trustworthy ;). sorry for poisoning the thread :/

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
oh i get my money back in full, but its just a hassle, but it doesnt matter, i only deal with people on here and a couple of forums now, alot more trustworthy ;). sorry for poisoning the thread :/

Nah, no worries man. Always good to hear from an experienced buyer.