Isn’t that eventually getting a port?

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member

This.

Too many choices!

How about Scud Race/ Sega Super GT

And this.

Haven't looked at all the posts, but Gun Force II I believe wasn't ported nor Dogyuun. Two lovely pieces I used to own but sold' em coz I couldn't get enough will to get into that kind of difficulty.

Violent Storm is badass also.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Daraku Tenshi/The Fallen Angels

The-Fallen-Angels_05-26-19.jpg

Yeah that's a really good game. I like the derelict stages and bleak color palette. Music isn't bad either. My only gripe is that the game plays a little clunky, at least emulated.

Last edited:

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Daraku Tenshi/The Fallen Angels

The-Fallen-Angels_05-26-19.jpg

Didn't we just get KOF 99 out of that? lol

As for me I'd like to see a true arcade-perfect port of Primal Rage. That encryption shit on the Arcade Collections it was released on doesn't count to me. I want the red blood, and no glitches.

Fuck me I never shoulda sold my Rage board. :(

2D_mastur

10 Year Member
Oh yeah, forgot to mention Dead Connection and Elevator Action 2 by Taito.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
If you posted more often than your usual bi-annual two month stint (not that I'm counting), maybe you would see that there is nothing weird about not wanting to contribute to such a disingenuous thread/topic.

Last edited:

2D_mastur

10 Year Member
Touche. I try not to get caught up in the vortex too often.

Either way, thanks for weighing in on this disingenuous topic... weirdo.

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
I’ll vote for Martial Masters when it comes to PGM games.

Oh fuck yeah...I’ll never forget this game. My first time playing it was at a sketch ass arcade in Tacoma WA called the “B&I”.

I went to get more quarters and some dude had stepped in and was playing, so I put my quarters in. And I had played a couple rounds so I knew the characters moved (this cab also had the move list on the monitor). He starts accusing me of cheating and “knowing all the combos” and when I was like “dude I never played it before, all the moves are right here” he didn’t like that and pulled a knife out and started threatening us.

My friend Kyle, my brother and I all ran off to security, but he was out of there right after that.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Oh yeah, forgot to mention Dead Connection and Elevator Action 2 by Taito.

I played Elevator Action 2 recently. I really wish the newest light gun based Elevator Action game was ported to consoles. Make it a bit easier to experience