firmware update issues

satya

n00b
Anyone else here suffering from games totally freezing!? Happens to me alot :-(

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
Only once when the SD card lost connection for a moment. Froze and kicked me back to the menu. What firmware are you using?

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
In the darkness, I can hear the faint sound of Sol Badguy drinking from a can of his favourite energy drink:

"Relentless"

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
V5, had it updated at blaze hq due to my first update failure

Lol, I'm beginning to think you guys enjoy the abuse. How else can you explain the fact that all of you continue to put up with this never ending cycle of pure disappointment time and time again.

Looks like another trip to headquarters for you my friend. You might as well set up camp in the parking lot. What exactly is the reward for all this effort anyway? A lackluster "Neo" experience on shit quality hardware is the absolute best you can ever hope for.

Elder

NEST Puppet
Friend of mine just called asking for my help, but I know nothing of this system so here's the issue. He has a 370 X and just tried to update his firmware and it's not working. He has done exactly what the instructions say a dozen times now. He even Skyped with me and when he plugs in the cable the update screen never appears. Is this a known issue and is there a fix, or is my buddy screwed?

Thanks in advance for the info.

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
Very known issue, most predominantly seen in v337's, but not limited to em! Simple, but super pain in the ass fix. He's gotta email Tommo, they'll send him a mailer, he returns his Mega Pack/ Collection volume/whatever he bought, and they send one back with a newer firmware revision that works reliably. Check the US facebook page, tons of folk had that problem.

Last edited:

Elder

NEST Puppet
Thanks Danthor. Just copied your message and texted my friend so hopefully it works out for him. Nice avatar, just saw them in Montreal a few weeks back. Awesome show, was my 13th the seeing them lol.

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
Nice avatar, just saw them in Montreal a few weeks back. Awesome show, was my 13th the seeing them lol.
Man, I'm SUPER jealous. They played close to my city, but it was the middle of the week, had no way there or back, so I had to miss my chance!

Elder

NEST Puppet
Man, I'm SUPER jealous. They played close to my city, but it was the middle of the week, had no way there or back, so I had to miss my chance!

I'll only derail this thread once I promise, but another KISS fan is rare in specialty forums like these.

KissLovesMontreal.jpg

Thanks again for the help. The video is nothing more than a teaser. I wanted something to remember this show, but didn't want to hold the damn phone during one of my favorite songs ;)

Ok so to get this thread back on track, I'll let you know what happens to my bud tomorrow. He just sent his email to Tommo.