Fookin' Prawns...

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Actually, worse than Prawns:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21365961

At least it wasn't Medicine Murder, it was just Ritual Murder... :spock:

Happens all the time... it seems like teh folks from a certain background feel that if you're children are naughty... it's teh devil and witchcraft....

Err... I hate to admit it... but them African black folks are one backward fuckin race....

Not that i'm overly rascist... but they be just fuckin dumb.... blaming poor parenting on teh "evil spirits"...

xROTx

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Happens all the time... it seems like teh folks from a certain background feel that if you're children are naughty... it's teh devil and witchcraft....

Err... I hate to admit it... but them African black folks are one backward fuckin race....

Not that i'm overly rascist... but they be just fuckin dumb.... blaming poor parenting on teh "evil spirits"...

xROTx

Some countries in Africa were having PSA's saying if you washed your swimming trunk area you would no longer have AIDS.... Just sayin'

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Ok, so the suspected dead kid was running around wearing shorts and a T-shirt and jumping all over this couch that they had and drawing on it. Then whom does the torso belongs to, anyway?