For Merc...for your cinnamon phase

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
This can't end well.

PopeCuervoLime

Avid Neo-Expert
15 Year Member
kinda had a hard time figuring out who the gay guys were in this video. All participants are suspect.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Lagduf said:
Eric clearly is infatuated with Merc.

Yeah, sure seems that way to me too with his being centered on me lately. Can't figure it out though, I've never bothered the guy or anything, now all of the sudden it's these "Hey Merc check this _____ Gay shit!" Whatever, if I'm that important to the guy what can I do? Used to get offended by this kind of nonsense, but these days it's more of a Super Mario Bros. question mark floating above my head.

The dude probably dreams about me or something. Well, I'm onto reading other threads and getting some sleep for tomorrow. Gotta' lot of medical shit to study and I have to get all my gear in order, as I start (part time) with a new PSC once again. Looks like I'm not out of the "Security Police" sector afterall, gotta' do something while attending school to help pay the bills and buy me an X360.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
PopeCuervoLime said:
kinda had a hard time figuring out who the gay guys were in this video. All participants are suspect.

Duh, man. That's what that "bear" or "grizzly" shit is about. It's a term for fags who are all fat and hairy.

Eric is obviously calling Merc out.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
ki_atsushi said:
Duh, man. That's what that "bear" or "grizzly" shit is about. It's a term for fags who are all fat and hairy.

Eric is obviously calling Merc out.

Yeah, but if he'd have bothered to "READ" the explination behind the old screename of Grizzly King that I typed up he'd know I honestly had no idea those were terms for it. I had taken the name from a novel written in 1918 about the actual animal. I believe it was NeoBuyer who originally informed of the term for homos. Point is, this whole thing is so tired and old by now I'm surprised he'd try to stir up the pot over it. Honestly no one gives a fuck. I'm sure I must have written something up in the last month or so that irked the guy (Eric) or something to warrant this crap, because I can see no logical explination for it all. But like celebrities always say on TV interviews. "You know you're not famous until you've been called Gay." For whatever minor E-Celebrity I have attained since the late 90s in Cyberspace... well I guess I've arrived then. Bitches want to get turned out by me, I piss off those who want to say what I say, and do more or less what I do... and even the fags want me to consider fucking them in the ass. DAMN, all that's left is for me to get my own TV Reality show Being Mike the Mercenary Shagohod and a few minor parts in A-list movies and my life will be complete. Then I can morph into a dragon and fart my way to Mars where I'll proceed to terraform the planet in a swish of my jizz.

:rolleyes:

...shit I'm too tired for this, I'm going to sleep.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Stormrider_2977 said:
Yeah, but if he'd have bothered to "READ" the explination behind the old screename of Grizzly King that I typed up he'd know I honestly had no idea those were terms for it. I had taken the name from a novel written in 1918 about the actual animal. I believe it was NeoBuyer who originally informed of the term for homos. Point is, this whole thing is so tired and old by now I'm surprised he'd try to stir up the pot over it. Honestly no one gives a fuck. I'm sure I must have written something up in the last month or so that irked the guy (Eric) or something to warrant this crap, because I can see no logical explination for it all. But like celebrities always say on TV interviews. "You know you're not famous until you've been called Gay." For whatever minor E-Celebrity I have attained since the late 90s in Cyberspace... well I guess I've arrived then. Bitches want to get turned out by me, I piss off those who want to say what I say, and do more or less what I do... and even the fags want me to consider fucking them in the ass. DAMN, all that's left is for me to get my own TV Reality show Being Mike the Mercenary Shagohod and a few minor parts in A-list movies and my life will be complete. Then I can morph into a dragon and fart my way to Mars where I'll proceed to terraform the planet in a swish of my jizz.

:rolleyes:

...shit I'm too tired for this, I'm going to sleep.

Ahahahaha, great post.

And you're obviously not kidding about being tired. I expected a 5 paragraph response to Eric.

eek

Mature's Make-up Artist
15 Year Member
Merc, I believe this is more of your thing:
c3_15.jpg

http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/av/docs/20070827/c3.htm